Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuddle is a new sponsor on the Corvette Forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuddle is a new sponsor on the Corvette Forum

Don't know if this thread is a duplicate, or not, but thought this interesting and figured I'd pass it on.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1523665

Ed
Old 11-14-2006, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Interesting... Fuddle Never Posts on LS1Tech after being droped as a sponsor after the dissapeard for several months. They Never came on to say anyhitng to anyone here with all the problems with their converters but now are on CF posting away and think they can get away with it? Just something not right about that company.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Has Fuddle resolved all the issues with the LS1tech members that were having problems? Hope no one over at the vette forum gets burned.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

yeah they settled mine..........I took it out and put a yank in!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2006, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

My fuddle broke and took my FLT tranny with it. During that time they dissapeared so there was nothing I could do. Months later Fuddle magically came back but its too late for me to do anyhitng now. Learned my lesson the expensive way. Half *** anyhitng and it will bite you in the *** later. I went to a Vig 3600 which feels and performs 100x better.

Im sure the many many people here who had problems are probably the reason why Fuddle never posts on LS1Tech. Fuddle can't be that niave to think that no one from here ever reads the CF though.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I tried posting this a couple of weeks ago, but the thread got deleted because of all the flamming that went on. Be prepared for the Fuddle loyalists to clog the thread with how great John is. I personally find it interesting that he has time to post over there and push his product, but can't fix his problems on this site?

Last edited by zspot98; 11-15-2006 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He is just on his second wave of scamming people. He stayed here until he tricked everyone he could and had to skip town. Now, he is preying on them. Be warned of other new sponsors who might even be lurking in this fourm as we speak. You ALWAYS get what you pay for. LS1 Tech would make anyone a sponsor as long as they have the cash in hand.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we should register on that forum and spam that thread with all the fuddle horror stories on this site seriously. even if we turn ONE PERSON off to fuddle from it all, that's one less person to get the shaft. IMO, that makes it all worth it. what do you guys think?
Old 11-15-2006, 10:49 AM
11 Second Club

the first fuddle converter F*ed up my trans, and now the second one isnt locking up. once again, john thinks its something else besides the converter, but i think its the verter. its doing the exact same thing as the last one except for not making the horrible noise from the verter internals being messed up.

performabuilt trans/verter in the mail FTW!!!
Old 11-15-2006, 11:26 AM
12 Second Club

My Fuddle works great!!!
Old 11-15-2006, 11:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well John was on the site the other day, but has not posted anything lately. Maybe he should try re-establishing a good repor with his present and soon to be customers on this site before going to others and pushing his product?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree w/ taco. Someone should post up all the sponsor feedback threads and what not from here and put them on corvetteforum thread, just to let them know of his past dealings?
Old 11-15-2006, 12:39 PM
8 Second Club

I'm the CF forum with the handle eb02z06-I was the one asked about the dealings over here but he has yet to respond. He has also pm'd me on camaroZ28 but has yet to respond to my PM. I guess this is a dead issue for me-I'm not going with it anyway.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vortech
I'm the CF forum with the handle eb02z06-I was the one asked about the dealings over here but he has yet to respond. He has also pm'd me on camaroZ28 but has yet to respond to my PM. I guess this is a dead issue for me-I'm not going with it anyway.
Hopefully you publicly post on the forums for people to run away from that sponsor before they end up like a lot of folks on this site.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:02 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

I can see both sides of this issue , Though I have just been watching the threads heres what I have gathered from this site,
1- At one time fuddle was a good sponsor and aparently considered to have a good product.
2-He had some health issues I saw in another post and things went down hill from there.
3-I beleave someone else noted he had resulting finacial problems.
4-I have seen a few people here and there post that he has resolved there
particular issue.
5-Hes on the corvette forum now trying to rebuild bussiness from what that thead at
top of page says.

Now heres the issue I was thinking about, bearing in mind unlike many of you I do not know the man nor have i had bussiness with him and he owes me nothing where he does some of you , But heres the deal as i see it , since at least for some he has made good on some of the deals apparently he is still trying , Now asuming he is in finacial hot water, I would imagine he does need cash flow in order to continue on. And since looking at everything and i said some of you may know him personally It does appear he may in time revisit and try to make right things, However that is provided that he is a straight up guy who just ran into some problems and not truley trying to rip people.As I said some of you guys know him personally so you might chime in on character,
But I know this is long but if he indeed is trying to fix his bussiness and does intend on looking back when hes better able and fixing the history problems then wouldnt trashing him wether it be truth or not in the forums he trying to make a stake in be counter productive to the end result of fixing past problems, I mean if cash flow is his issue the working to try and force him to fix old issues before he can market new teritory would really be guaranteeing that none of the past issues will be dealt with since he will be ultimatley broke and unable.
Anyway its not a concern of mine and honestly hes a competitor so if hes gone i guess its better for our bussiness, But I see this come up so often that i wanted to say a few things.
Really you guys who know him personally should chime in wether your dealings were good or bad and let your opinion of what he will do be known ,
Just my unimportant two cents

Call 888-744-6542

Old 11-15-2006, 01:16 PM
11 Second Club

my verter problem was a few months before he went to the hospital. and frank, you know where that original problem led me. john helped me out, and gave me a new verter and paid for the swap, but i contacted him for a month straight till i actually saw the money. i kept getting the "the checks in the mail" response. hes already told me that if this verter is bad too hes gonna pay for the swap, but thats cheap compaired to the cost of a rebuild. im not gonna press the issue cause i know its gonna go nowhere, but even half of a basic rebuld cost would be fine in my eyes. im not expecting him to pay for what i bought from you guys, but paying for part of the damage that his part caused doesnt seem inreasonable.

i guess ill have to see what he says once i send the old verter back.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:29 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Oh dont get me wrong I fully beleve if he stays in business he should do everything in his power to make things right , But thats the question the staying in business part.
Im just saying that if indeed he just had a bad run of luck and is trying to fix it maybe he should get the chance , But like I said many of you know him. I know nothing about him or his company beyond what I have read in the various forums, I figure someones going to pop in here any minute and tell me to shut up its none of my business anyway.But I have come to know and interacted wit many of you and just thought Id throw my opinion in there, Mostly cause none of you guys seems to have any good tranny questions lately lol,

Call 888-744-6542

Old 11-15-2006, 01:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is what kills me. So many people say he is a stand-up guy even after all the excuses, long-waits, product failures, and repetitive lies. They had to practically beg him to send out another converter and he only did so to make more sales possible and for keep him from being beat. His website is totally bogus and supplies no contact info. That is probably because you are more likey to find him in a resturant serving food than a rebuilders shop. The infamous HP line of converters he kept researching cough was all just hype. He never did any research. He just bought a different brand of converters to sell to people and held them for awhile drumming up research. He never even tried to hide it as if you looked at the boxes his product came in it had a different manufacturers name on it with just a sticker over it.

If people only knew the thruth about him he would not be alive today.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:54 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys know that John doesn't build the converters himself. He contracts Howard to build them. He just resells them under his name. If you guys have technical issues, I would go through Howard directly.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:58 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

I have seen several people say that and it thats the case this whole thread becomes pointless, everyone should be dealing with that guy on there warranty issues if hes willing to take care of them

Call 888-744-6542

Old 11-15-2006, 02:01 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,089 Likes on 717 Posts

Originally Posted by sixvi6-camaro
My fuddle broke and took my FLT tranny with it. During that time they dissapeared so there was nothing I could do. Months later Fuddle magically came back but its too late for me to do anyhitng now. Learned my lesson the expensive way. Half *** anyhitng and it will bite you in the *** later. I went to a Vig 3600 which feels and performs 100x better.

Im sure the many many people here who had problems are probably the reason why Fuddle never posts on LS1Tech. Fuddle can't be that niave to think that no one from here ever reads the CF though.
John how did your converter break? What did the repair cost you? If you had the opportunity to get some compensation from Fuddle, what would you seek?

ADMIN