Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tci Ls1 Flexplate

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 11:43 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tci Ls1 Flexplate

Im thinking about a t400 swap can I use the my TCI flexplate ls1 style. and just have a stall built from yank. Or is there a spacer you can get and what company has it? What about the spacer that came with the flexplate.
thanks
Old 01-19-2007, 11:52 AM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The TCI flecplate will work just fine (they only make one). If you have the TH350/400 converter made for an LS1 there is no spacers needed. Not sure what spacer came with your flexplate but mine (TCI) didnt come with any. The converter is made for an LS1 and it works fine with no spacers or shims at all and a TH400.

If you use a regular SBC/BBC converter then you need a spacer for the pilot and converter lugs.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:02 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dam awsome launch....... I ordered mine through sdc and came with a spacer that fits over the stall. who do you recomend on the stall or who did you go with.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:16 PM
kp
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dnkynrbk
dam awsome launch....... I ordered mine through sdc and came with a spacer that fits over the stall. who do you recomend on the stall or who did you go with.
If the converter is made for an LS1 then you wont need the spacer if it goes over the pilot, thats for a regular SBC converter. I use an ATI treemaster, lot of good converters out there though but probably the number two thing in a drag car that is going to dictate how it runs is the converter so dont skimp to save a few bucks there.

Quick Reply: Tci Ls1 Flexplate