Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help-need a good cooler-small size.

Old 04-08-2007, 04:11 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help-need a good cooler-small size.

Hey guys-I have a C5 and i'm having a hell of a time finding a small effecient cooler. I don't want to get a cooler and zip tie it infront of my condencer. Any other cooler like something from B&M that's say 11x8 1.5" thick-i cannot find any decent space to put it. Then they make a 11x5.5 1.5" think but it goes from 24000GVW to 16000GVW. After doing some research I came across these coolers made by a company called Setrab. I then found that Derale is putting thee label on a few of them-one is 13" long, 3" h and 2" wide wide -6 inlets and it's rated at 20500GVW. something like that will fit perfectly on my bumper brace on the front nose-and it even has mounts to bolt it up. The next size 13"x5" x2 and it's rated at 225000gvw-this is just on the edge of being too big. I then noticed earl is makeing coolers of similar designs and they have one that's 15" wide 3" H and 2" wide. Can't find any GVW specs but i would assume it would be rated a tad higher then the Derale/Setrab. Does anyone have any info on these coolers and where I could find detailed GVW info?

Thanks!

Search this Thread