Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCM tuning for 4L60E's !

Old 06-22-2007, 01:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PCM tuning for 4L60E's !

ACE Racing Transmissions and Xtreme Horsepower, in are introducing a Transmission Only Tune for only $250.00.

This service will include a visual inspection of the Transmission, Drive Axle and Rear Axle assemblies by ACE.

This tune does not involve dyno time as it is not necessary.

However, it is best to bring the car and not just the PCM (as some have requested) as we will definately need to drive the car in order to make sure we get it right!

Call for details and to schedule yours today!
By appointment only.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

whereabout's are you located in DFW? how much is a rebuild with a shift kit for an 02' T/A? what exactly do you get out of a tune for $250 that I can't already get from a hand held tuner?
Old 06-22-2007, 06:19 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for asking!

We are located in North Richland Hills... basically N/E Tarrant County. 15 Minutes N of Fort Worth.

When discussing prices, I prefer to talk in terms of the entire powertrain package. In order to determine the price you are requesting I would need to know which shift kit you have in mind as for 4L60E's there are many to select from. We prefer to use a Trans-Go HD-2 kit in our low to medium horsepower level units. Our pricing can be found at www.aceracingtrans.com as well as here https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/736198-ace-racing-transmissions-introductory-sale.html

Based on the limited information in your request I would recommend a unit similar in design to our Level 1 unit.

As far as the difference between a hand held tuning device and say the vast capabilities of EFI Live as an example....

To begin with most hand helds are priced higher than $250.00.

From there the devil is in the details, we can modify upshift points by MPH in each gear and RPM@WOT. We can modify Downshift points similarly. Then there is TCC by Gear & MPH. TCC by Gear & MPH. TCC Release by Gear & MPH. Not to mention TCC pressure. Desired shift times by Gear. Transmission line pressures by Gear and by Temp also. CARS / CAGS. Transmission Fault Processing, etc...... The list goes on.

Bottom line is we tailor the tune to the vehicle.

If we can help all you gotta do is call!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PCM tuning for 4L60E's !