Sponsored by:

Finish Line Transmissions Is Proud To Announce

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 02:26 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Finish Line Transmissions Is Proud To Announce

We're currently running a 10% off sale on 4l60e level 4 and level 5 transmissions until the end of October. Feel free to call us, post here or PM me for any questions and I will respond asap. All contact info is in my Sig. Here is the link to the thread.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/799689-finish-line-transmissions-proud-announce.html

Last edited by FLT; 10-29-2007 at 01:54 PM. Reason: new rules per pro stock john thankyou
Old 10-16-2007, 06:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i'll be giving you folks a call tomorrow.. I think one of your level 4's will suit my car just nicely... but i would like to hear what you think
Old 10-16-2007, 08:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well my tranny is on borrowed time right now, just weighting on it to die, hopefully when you guys are having a sale.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Launching!

where was this sale 3 weeks ago.lol...
Old 10-17-2007, 06:43 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by nikon1999
i'll be giving you folks a call tomorrow.. I think one of your level 4's will suit my car just nicely... but i would like to hear what you think
Sounds good. If you call and get our machine please leave a message. This means that we are away from the office or are in the shop. If you do not get the machine we are currently with another customer please call back. Thank you for your time in advance and talk to you soon. Vince

Originally Posted by 02NBMFormula
well my tranny is on borrowed time right now, just weighting on it to die, hopefully when you guys are having a sale.
God only knows if the sale will be running when it decides to go out on you. If you would like to take advantage of the current pricing it only requires a deposit. Keep it in mind. Vince

Originally Posted by cryptnosis
where was this sale 3 weeks ago.lol...
I believe that we had a special going on level 5 units maybe you missed it. It was only posted in the sales section however PSJ has changed the rules around here and I was told that it was ok to start a thread here as well. Vince
Old 10-18-2007, 07:21 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Just to let everyone know that we offer a freshen up special with our units after the 6 month warranty expires. The special is $250 labor plus parts and shipping depending on where you are located. In the event that you would like to upgrade your FLT transmission from a one level to another the price is the difference between the two units plus the freshen up special. It is a super deal for you guys. Keep it in mind. Vince
Old 10-18-2007, 10:53 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Bump. Hey guy's you should take a look at this thread. https://ls1tech.com/forums/automatic-transmission/800809-flt-takes-wow-factor-lot-pics.html
Old 10-19-2007, 06:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Ordered my tranny today, spoke to chuck, real nice guy. Explained everything to me i wanted to know, can't wait to get it.

I'll let everyone know how the new tranny is once i get it, its a level 4. I'll be putting my new converter in at the same time so we'll see how it all rips
Old 10-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Launching!

My car is going to J&J performance on monday to have my Heads put on and while im there im having jeremy call you guys to build me a Level 5....cant wait!!

BTW..GO BEARS!!

Last edited by RedDemonLsX; 10-19-2007 at 08:06 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:55 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by RedDemonLsX
My car is going to J&J performance on monday to have my Heads put on and while im there im having jeremy call you guys to build me a Level 5....cant wait!!

BTW..GO BEARS!!
Jeremy @ J&J Performance is one of our dealers in Florida and a good guy to deal with. We look forward assisting you with your new Level 5 transmission.

BTW.. Not looking good for those Bears so far!!
Old 10-21-2007, 10:47 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Here is a post from a member that just ordered a couple days ago. I do suggest doing your homework and this is how.

Step 1.
Step 2.
Ordered my tranny today, spoke to chuck, real nice guy. Explained everything to me i wanted to know, can't wait to get it.

I'll let everyone know how the new tranny is once i get it, its a level 4. I'll be putting my new converter in at the same time so we'll see how it all rips
Step 3. Is to do just what was mentioned last here. Let us know how it works and enjoy your new quality transmission. Keep in mind for the life of your transmission we offer a freshen up special for $250 labor plus parts. If you get some time do yourself a favor and take a look at this thread.

This is a thread with FLT real world pictures by 99Hawk262.https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=800809

99Hawk262 is the member that has posted some real world feedback and pictures of his experience thus far. He posted some pictures of his transmission that I took apart for him while he was at the shop. I have been working with him for a while and answered many questions that he had concerning his purchase. I have taken the liberty to post a few pictures as well. These are real world photos of what we do every day and what really goes into your trans. Take the time to check it out. You'll like what you see! Vince

I will be adding more photo's as I take them.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:38 AM
TECH Resident

Got my Level 4 installed last night and DAMN I love the way it shifts. Even under part throttle since I'm still breaking the SS3600 in. I can't wait to got WOT and see how it reacts, I'm 100% sure its gonna be an animal. Thanks again for a great product Chuck and Vince.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:54 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

That's awesome to here you got it and it's in. I remember talking to you about this being you DD and that you need to get it going asap. How did it look when you opened the crate for the first time? First impressions are very important to me and as you stated above the first test drive was just as as good I'm sure. Give me a call this week to touch base and thank you for choosing FLT. Vince
Old 10-21-2007, 10:16 PM
TECH Resident

Vince it looked awesome. All the guys in our shop couldn't believe how clean it was. I was very impressed with how shiny it was. Hell I even made sure to wipe it all down after I got it in! First test drive was awesome. I finally got to open it up on the way home tonite and the shifts are dead on, very firm and quick. Thanks again for the quick build and awesome trans. I'll give you a shout later this week and to have send a pick up for the core.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:24 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Sounds good. Talk to you soon. Thanks Vince
Old 10-23-2007, 01:09 PM
Launching!

Jeremy got my Level 5 ordered today..Cant wait till she goes in!!

And how bout them Bears now,im from aurora BTW
Old 10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by RedDemonLsX
Jeremy got my Level 5 ordered today..Cant wait till she goes in!!

And how bout them Bears now,im from aurora BTW

That’s right. Your trans is ordered.
BTW J&J is the local shop we work out of. MPH Motorsports is the online company. Just so you don't get confused on the different names.

This isn't the first Trans we have used from FLT. They offer a great product and wonderful customer service. One of the best and easiest shop's to work with as a shop myself. They offer a 6 month warranty which I can't seem to ever find a reason to use.
If you’re in the market for a tranny now is the time 10% off is a hell of a deal and you will definitely get your money's worth.

Give those guys a call and I am sure they will treat you right.
Chuck thanks for the past years of excellent service, one of these days I owe you a

Go 49ERS... LOL I am already ready for next season.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:23 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by MPHmotorsports
That’s right. Your trans is ordered.
BTW J&J is the local shop we work out of. MPH Motorsports is the online company. Just so you don't get confused on the different names.

This isn't the first Trans we have used from FLT. They offer a great product and wonderful customer service. One of the best and easiest shop's to work with as a shop myself. They offer a 6 month warranty which I can't seem to ever find a reason to use.
If you’re in the market for a tranny now is the time 10% off is a hell of a deal and you will definitely get your money's worth.

Give those guys a call and I am sure they will treat you right.
Chuck thanks for the past years of excellent service, one of these days I owe you a

Go 49ERS... LOL I am already ready for next season.

Thanks Jeremy, I'll take you up on that the next time I'm in Florida.

49ERS... Could be worse if you were a Rams fan...
Old 10-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

Hey Chuck, I broke my trans into two pieces!!!! HELP!!!!

HAHAHA, just kidding. its running flawlessly as usual. I am going to contact you for a couple more filters soon though. Need to keep her fluid fresh. Whenever you want to order some cooler hoses from me let me know
Old 10-24-2007, 08:12 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Do you want those shipped to your current location or to we send them to Texas? Give us a call when you have time. Vince