Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help....which stall?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 01:02 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default help....which stall?!?!

alright, well this is for my turbo 3.8. It obv. has the 4L60E which is the same tranny as the z28's and ss's just a different bell housing pattern....well, my car is far past the date of a new tranny so in spring...im gonna prolly get a performabuilt stage 2 and have a transgo shift kit installed with a larger tranny cooler....now, here comes the fun part

Im running 15psi on a T72 with a bone stock motor with a ws6 rear end (3.42's). Im gonna add some MT drag radials to help with traction issues and I already have BMR LCA's and KYB rear shocks....I want this car to still be very streetable, but tear *** from a dig when it needs too....I see full boost by 3900rpms (might be a little bit lower with a built tranny since mine slips)....which stall would you guys recommend?? I was kinda of thinking about a 3600 but that might be a tad bit too low....I wanna be able to build atleast 5psi brake boosting from a dig, but have it still be nice and tight up top with no slipping....car is around 400rwhp.

Last edited by kidcamaro98; 02-22-2008 at 01:13 AM.