Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new trans

Old 02-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new trans

anyone kno where to buy a durable 4l60e for a semi-decent price? i find myself in a need of one. any suggestions are welcome. thanks!
Old 02-27-2008, 07:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want a quality tranny the first time around, consider FLT or ACE.

I'm partial to FLT...they build the baddest unit you can buy IMO. PM Vince and he'll take very good care of you. You'll get an absolute quality unit.....his website lists only half the new parts you get in his units. FLT has been around for a long time, and they're proven over and over again.

Last edited by 99Hawk262; 02-27-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:15 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be happy to provide you with a unit that would suit your needs.

Currently I am offering free shipping or installation for any unit purchased prior to the end of March.

Feel free to take a look at our units at www.aceracingtrans.com

Whatever you do, do your homework! Make sure you know who is building your unit. Some shops say they can build a 4L60E successfully, but in fact only very few can get it right the first time... every time.

Here at ACE we conducted a very long and thorough Reasearch and Developmental program on the 4L60E before we released our High Perfomance / racing units to the public at large. And because of that we have enjoyed a tremendous track record since coming here to LS1Tech as Sponsors last Summer. We have not had one unit fail.

If you would like to discuss some options you may not be aware of feel free to P.M. me or give me a call... I'm at the shop now and will be for another hour or so. And of course I will be in around 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.

Either way you go... Good Luck in the future,

g
Old 02-27-2008, 08:23 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

Any of the sponsors here are capable of building you a great trans. Please feel free to take a look at what we have to offer also.

Call 888-744-6542

Old 02-27-2008, 08:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ratchthed
Some shops say they can build a 4L60E successfully, but in fact only very few can get it right the first time... every time.

ACE and FLT do it every day !
Old 02-27-2008, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

since you asked,
we just got off the what sponsor to go with tranny band wagon & they are NOT created equal!!!!!! ask my wallet.........................

after 2 bad trannys in & out from 1 sponsor & much money spent the 3rd trans that they sent us,my mechanic asked me how much more money do you want to waste? so we had it sent to FLT for insurance to be tested on there dyno & it also had problems so FLT rebuilt it for us & it is awesome & worked the very first time,the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ace or flt who ever you are closer too,thats who would get my business.........

good luck

Search this Thread