Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

do you think i should have....

Old 04-24-2008, 06:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default do you think i should have....

today i just bought my lv 2 performabuilt trans. after doing so i thought that maybe i should have gotten a fmvb. do you guys think i should have gotten that?
Old 04-24-2008, 07:57 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 78 Likes on 56 Posts

You can still optionally get it if you like just call me tomorrow and we can add it, Its really a preference thing, Some people love it and others they find it anoying but as I said remember that You would have to shift all gears, Nothing will happen automatically, Additionally if you want lockup to work you would have to turn off several codes in tuning to still allow the PCM to do it,

Call 888-744-6542

Old 04-24-2008, 08:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

i feel that if ur gonna have a manual valve body u might as well get a t56? autos are for consistency everytime down the track no bs just run! either way im sure u will be happy once u get the tranny installed and see what a good auto can do!
Old 04-25-2008, 01:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah ive been thinking about it all day and i decided im going to keep my choice. i want to say though the past few days i have called performabuilt, they have been nothing great to me. they have answered every and all the questions i had and i cannot wait to get this trans in the car. thanks a lot guys

Search this Thread