Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Got a semi truck and need to get to work?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 03:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Got a semi truck and need to get to work?

River Monsta Llc
Harvey, La 70058

Looking for Tractor trailers , dump trucks , flatbed, reefer , dry van etc... Give me a call 504-230-7657 Taylor

Ok if you are looking to lease on with out all the hassles, force dispatch high rates etc...don't have 10 years plus driving experience and tired of all them unassary guide lines making hard for you to get to work and make a living. Well look no further I am here to help with simple requirements,good rates,always available to help and talk. No forced dispatch when you need time off for personal reasons etc... I'm very understanding and a straight up guy. If you have less then 2 years otr or local I still can help. Some people say why you ask so little % I say I been a driver and know how hard it is being paid 1.00 a mile loaded flat rate ,it's hard and then you find out the job paid 1.96 or greater a mile that's well over 40%. So I said if I offer below everyone's else percentage more people would wanna work under me and help make my company a success in the future. So I'm willing to sacrifice for the long haul. Thanks guys in advance for your time.

Requirements
Can you pass a drug screen?
Can your truck pass inspection?
No dwi with in 3 years?
Up to date medical card and license?

If you just have truck and no trailer and able to leave out state that's perfect for our Power Only dispatch

Compensation: To run under my authority is on 20% for the first 90 days and dropped to 15% so
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial
Old 05-04-2012, 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does not matter what state you live in!

Quick Reply: Got a semi truck and need to get to work?