Looking for people who want to work from home with an automotive background. ASE a + https://www.odesk.com/jobs/~01a90a6f06fb36bc13
eBay\ecommerce selling experience also a huge plus. This is mainly a customer service job, not a technical writer. Hours can vary and right now I have a couple hours a day available but in short order it could be a full time position. If you have a dedicated phone you don't mind using to call from I can also through some administration hours into the position as well (calling eBay about cases etc). If you're okay with all these things you'll probably have a good 15-25 hours a week right off the bat here.
- Daily availability M-F to complete tasks, weekends a plus
- Reliable internet connection (cable\DSL,fibre etc)
- Experience in one of the following job roles (telephone sales or support, parts counter)
- High typing proficiency
Things that would be great
- Sales background (helps in knowing how to talk to people\eBay reps for cases)
- ASE certification (Helps reduce returns in customer install errors)
- Parts counter experience (cross reference experience)
- A landline phone with unlimited local\long distance
- eBay\eCommerce experience
The position pays $11-15 an hour depending on experience and pays out through odesk, which is a remote work management solution. The job is not difficult and is ideal for people that are currently injured or
someone that just wants to work from home. I will caution anyone interested however that the position is not suited to anyone who thinks they can also take care of their kids, watch TV etc. It's legitimate work from home work, I've paid out over $20K on the platform so far so this is not a scam. But on the flip side, this isn't going to be something you can coast through. Dealing with auto part sales is time intensive and requires detail orientation.
Bumps are appreciated, sign up at odesk to apply if you're interested.