Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Borowski Race Engines, Inc. is Looking for Talent and a Passion for LS Engines

Old 02-08-2016, 11:16 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borowski Race Engines, Inc. is Looking for Talent and a Passion for LS Engines

Borowski Race Engines, Inc. (BRE) is located in Joliet Illinois just off I-80, about an hour from Chicago. Founded in 1968 as a custom engine shop, it was acquired by current management six years ago who invested heavily in purchases of state-of-the-art CNC machinery. Since that time, we have grown 10X by buying the best equipment to attract the best staff thereby bringing in the best customers from the markets we choose to serve. Our target market is high-end LS crate engines. Continuing growth means that we must constantly be looking for the special people who can help us make the future happen.

Our talented shop staff is able to move between a variety of roles (machinist, engine builder, dyno tech, etc.). This gives us the ability to bring in new employees at positions based on their skills and talents rather than just into a single open position. The same is true for our administrative staff. If you have a passion for motorsports and LS engines in particular, this could be your chance to join a winning team.

On the shop floor, we can accommodate a wide range of skill levels from entry level to rock star. The successful applicant must be a team player, possess a strong work ethic and be fanatical about quality. On the admin side, we invite résumés from applicants with sales, graphic, IT and financial accounting backgrounds.

Our salaries and benefits are competitive. Your compensation will be set based upon the position and your experience level. BRE is an equal opportunity employer for applicants who share our passion. If you are not into motorsports in general and LS engines in particular, this is not for you.

Please contact me via email ( joe@borowskirace.com ) to let me know how you see yourself fitting into our organization.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Borowski Race Engines, Inc. is Looking for Talent and a Passion for LS Engines