Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

auto tech looking for work in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 05:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default auto tech looking for work in NJ

I'm am a 24 year old master tech at Flemington Infiniti. I have been working on cars since i was 16. I have ASE's A1-A8 including L1. I am looking to either change dealers or get into the world of fabricating/racing/performance. I have built my own 2001 SS from bone stock to a 567 rwhp and 554 rwtq supercharged low 11 second machine. I rebuilt my 6 speed transmission and rear end(twice). I have built several engines, custom turbo kits, and various other performance vehicles from the ground up.

As far as dealership work goes i can do it all. Engine, Trans, drivability, etc...I have no problem making 65 hours in a week if the work is there.

I have a very good work ethic and like to hustle.

if anyone has any openings in new jersey or east PA or knows of any positions available PLEASE let me know. I am currently located in Flemington, NJ and am willing to travel for good pay and a good work environment.

Thanks,
Jim Cahill
Old 03-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Launching!

Have you called any dealerships? If you head north I think you can find a job at a GM dealership. I would recommend giving salerno Pontiac buick GMC in randolph,Nj a call.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:15 PM
On The Tree

thats a pretty good haul for me. if i do stay with a dealership i would like to stay with a higher line brand they tend to pay better.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:42 PM
Launching!

only mentioned it because you said this "I am currently located in Flemington, NJ and am willing to travel for good pay and a good work environment."
Old 03-21-2008, 07:20 AM
On The Tree

hey man thanks i really appreciate it