Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

camaro takes another month

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 10:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Default camaro takes another month

challenger and mustang sales very close.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6110063
Old 02-03-2013, 09:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The sales are clearly down and will be back up next month and the one after, almost without question.

The sad thing is, those kids on Camaro5. Wow. Seriously stupid children on that site. Reply #4 is perhaps the most obvious. It amazes- what those who don't use much thought, think is grand.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Yeah....that guy is not entitled to his opinion.....how dare him.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by It'llrun
The sales are clearly down and will be back up next month and the one after, almost without question.

The sad thing is, those kids on Camaro5. Wow. Seriously stupid children on that site. Reply #4 is perhaps the most obvious. It amazes- what those who don't use much thought, think is grand.
So because he likes one car more then another he's wrong or in your words "stupid children"? Also he is right you see less challengers then mustangs or camaros. Cam5 does have it's fair share of nutswingers just like every other brand specific site does but that statement was one of them.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:53 PM
TECH Addict

You two are just like those... You're not capable of noting the irony because your brain is all wrapped up in "I love GM!" instead of objectively looking at the reality... The kid logged in to a thread PROCLAIMING the vastly greater sales of the Camaro vs the Mustang and Challenger, then stated, matter-of-factly(this isn't about opinion, boys) that he sees 20 Mustangs for EACH Camaro or Challenger he sees... IRONY! Think it through... Sheesh... It has NOTHING to do with what he likes!

I didn't mention anything about his opinion. I mentioned something about his fact gathering and critical thinking skills... He apparently has none.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You two are just like those... You're not capable of noting the irony because your brain is all wrapped up in "I love GM!" instead of objectively looking at the reality... The kid logged in to a thread PROCLAIMING the vastly greater sales of the Camaro vs the Mustang and Challenger, then stated, matter-of-factly(this isn't about opinion, boys) that he sees 20 Mustangs for EACH Camaro or Challenger he sees... IRONY! Think it through... Sheesh... It has NOTHING to do with what he likes!

I didn't mention anything about his opinion. I mentioned something about his fact gathering and critical thinking skills... He apparently has none.
The post #4 where the guy posts this:

"I would buy a challenger over a stang honestly. I see 20 mustangs for every camaro and challenger I see on the on the road."

Where is he PROCLAIMING the vastly greater sales of the Camaro? Then exagerates a bit and you call them "stupid children."

Wow...dude...talk about irony...

Last edited by 94FBIRD; 02-07-2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: add quote marks
Old 02-08-2013, 10:43 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by 94FBIRD
The post #4 where the guy posts this:

"I would buy a challenger over a stang honestly. I see 20 mustangs for every camaro and challenger I see on the on the road."

Where is he PROCLAIMING the vastly greater sales of the Camaro? Then exagerates a bit and you call them "stupid children."

Wow...dude...talk about irony...
He was saying that the thread itself was proclaiming the vastly greater sales, for the record.

Probably could have been made clearer, but I'm sure that's what he meant.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

The Mustang has had the same basic shape since 05.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Okay, I can see that, but it was a poorly written post. To call them "stupid children" over a post that that was obviously quickly written and made with an exageration, then make a conclusion about the poster's critical thinking skills shows that It'll run, does not in fact, possess those skills.

Irony.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:33 PM
TECH Addict

lol regardless of that thread, ive probably read some of the dumbest threads and posts in that forum over any other forum ive been on.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow looks like someone has been drinking the I hate cam5 kool aid huh? Since you seem to think he's just talking out his *** about seeing more mustangs then challengers or camaros take a look at how many years the 3 cars have been in production and how many are actually out driving around and odds are you will see more mustangs then either of the other two. Also he didn't specify years so he's probably right but there I go again being "Bowie till I die" right?
Old 02-09-2013, 03:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

lol why some people bother posting on this site is amusing.

Quick Reply: camaro takes another month