Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 01:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!

Well guys, i told a couple people id post pics so here they are. Car is completely murdered now other than the caddy emblems. The wheels are just powdercoated stockers with a semi-gloss finish which i LOVE! I had full gloss before but these look MUCH better. All the lights and grilles were tinted/painted at a local shop here. This thing gets tons of attention now! I've had people take pics of it while driving, multiple thumbs up, ask questions about it at the gas stations, etc. I def love the look now and apparently so does everyone else! lol

Pics aren't great but u get the idea. I took these with my iphone the other day. Ill get some better ones with a real camera soon.

I've been considering selling it but haven't decided yet if i want to. It has 111k miles on it now and still runs/drives great! Its my daily and i make a fairly good commute to school and back through the week. I love it but i'm getting the itch for something new again...
Attached Thumbnails Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-photo-11.jpg   Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-photo-6.jpg   Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-photo-10.jpg   Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-photo-7.jpg   Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-photo-9.jpg  

Last edited by NeverSatisfied02; 10-08-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:04 PM
TECH Regular

you my friend ARE A BAD ****, honestly if my cts-v saw your cts-v it would run in fear. i wanna do that setup so badly
Old 10-08-2010, 01:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Some pics from the past since i've owned it...

The car has been through a few different sets of stock wheels and a few different sets of fogs as you can see but i think i'm finally satisfied with it the way it sits now.
Attached Thumbnails Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-img_0872.jpg   Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-img_0884.jpg   Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-img_0954.jpg   Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-img_0976.jpg   Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!-img_1044.jpg  

Old 10-08-2010, 01:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by lilgcts-v
you my friend ARE A BAD ****, honestly if my cts-v saw your cts-v it would run in fear. i wanna do that setup so badly
Lol! Thanks bro! Just be careful if u do it because the cops pay more attention to it now too. I've been stopped a few times since i had it done for no front license plate, window tint being too dark, tail lights being illegally tinted...etc. I've never had any problem with those things before but i guess it stands out now. I suppose I could change it but it looks too good the way it sits to do anything to mess it up IMO.

Luckily, i've been able to either talk my way out of the ticket or somehow get the court to dismiss them for me but i'm sure that luck will eventually run out.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:27 PM
TECH Regular

Car looks great (and familiar, lol)!

The only thing I don't like is the placement of the V symbol, IMO it looks odd in that location, but as long as you like it, that is what counts.

Good job on the overall appearance!
Old 10-08-2010, 01:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Are you on the Eibach or H&R springs? I like the ride height.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Yeah, the symbols were there when I bought it. I intend to take them off completely but I haven't done it yet. The previous owner had the tails and fogs done and the shop thought he wanted the emblems done too. When he showed up to pick the car up, he said they had painted the emblems black so he explained that's not what he wanted and had the shop order him a new set. When he took it back for them to reinstall the new emblems, that's where they put them.

Thanks for the compliments though guys! And the springs are cut stockers. 1 coil in the front and 1 1/4 in the rear.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:11 PM
TECH Resident

looks great man...I need to finish getting mine blacked out too.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

looks good bro.

now go get some LTs!
Old 10-08-2010, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Well done. Looks just like it should.

LAW
Old 10-08-2010, 05:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very nice... the only thing better would be the added whistle or whine... hehe
Old 10-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Staging Lane

Throw a tinted license plate cover on that biatch!

Ride looks awesome. I get compliments daily on mine as well!
Old 10-08-2010, 07:50 PM
TECH Resident

KUDOS......Man everytime I see a murked out black V it makes me wish I had waited and got a black one. I went with silver but did get the black interior. I've seen a few with tan and I'm glad I got lucky with the black. It does give me inspiration on yours looking this good over 100k. Keep it up.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Staging Lane

Looks sweet. Wish I could do mine like that but since I work for the bad guys I can't or it'd be my job.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Staging Lane

Dam sexy car.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:44 AM
TECH Addict

Does anyone have pics of a stealth V with blacked out grill,rims,tails, and heads? Or atleast do a good photoshop.. I think it would look good...
Old 10-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Launching!

Looks great!
Old 10-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Staging Lane

LOVE the look....

i got tinted tails, and Limo tint on my Tahoe.....i cringe everytime i see the cops

usually just keep my lights on so they are at least illuminated
Old 10-09-2010, 12:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Thanks for all the compliments guys! If I keep it, more mods to come for sure!! I just don't have the money to spend on it right now. Only a semester left of school and I'll be out and making the cheddar to buy all the cool stuff I want! Lol

Bama... It's got it's share of imperfections but nothing too major. Mostly just the inevitable rock chips on the front and some other small scratches and stuff but nothing I wouldn't expect for the mileage and for being black. I wish I would have got the black interior! I got a deal on the car so I couldn't really complain but man... The tan has to be the worst for showing wear. I hated it when I got it and intended to spend the $800 to do the interior swap buying all the black stuff off eBay but never did. The tan slowly grew on me and now I don't mind it as much but black would def be superior in my book!
Old 10-09-2010, 04:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Took the side V emblems off today. I like it much better with just the one on the trunk. Should have done it long ago!

P.S. The painted grilles look good but they're a pain in the ***. Noticed my bottom grille already has a few good chips in it. I'll have to pick up a small bottle of black touchup paint so I can keep up with it.

Quick Reply: Some pics of my V since i had it murdered out!!!