Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

04 CTS-V What should I list it for?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 08:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 04 CTS-V What should I list it for?

The V is silver with black INT. 87,000 miles, new 4th gen diff-2,000 miles, Creative Steel motor mounts, brakes and rotors have about 7,000 miles tires have about 8,000 miles, new power steering pump, new oil pressure sensor and a few other things. No mods.

The body has some dents and dings. The wheels have thier fair share of road rash and some clear coat coming off. Peeling ***** and one cig burn hole in the back seat that is mostly concealed by the seat belt receiver. The car is in Michigan and I have considered the winter discount.

I would consider a trade and cash for a Jeep Cherokee sport with a retail value of around $5,000.

I love this car but I drive way to much for work and my full ton chevy (which I will never get rid of) is just to much in gas. My wife won't let me drive "her" car anymore so it's the cadi thats got to go. I have see the thread with SSdrivers cadi with only 10,000 less miles and no diff upgrade for north of $19,000. The interior and exterior appear to be much nicer than mine but I thinking a more reasonable price would be $16,000 for mine.

The diff was replaced under a GMPP warranty that just ran out. All I did was put down the back seat, complained about the bad whine coming from the rear and they replaced the whole assembley.

I have had the car since Thanksgiving last year and have put about 16,000 miles on it in that time. It pains me to drive it for work and I wish I could just keep it for fun but the ball and chain is not cooperating.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

I've been watching these cars for 3 months and most will not bring private party book value right now.
Last week I settled on a 04 black on black, 92k miles, 06 rear, Magnaflow cat back and Volant CAI. Interior has less wear than most, just a couple nicks on dash **** and minor wear use on seats. Wheels are perfect from what I can tell and powerdercoated gunmetal gray. Body is good with a small crease in rear bumper cover from lightly backing into something(only see it when clean). It is a southern car from Tenn and GA. I gave $15k.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Launching!

I have a good friend that is wanting to get a cts-v very badly. I told him to wait around because they are starting to get near his price range. I don't think he can get 16k together, but if you're willing to negotiate pm me and I'd like to get him some pictures.

If you can, post pics up here of the car.

Quick Reply: 04 CTS-V What should I list it for?