Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

2011 GM-Centric Road Race, AutoX, Drag race event

Old 12-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 GM-Centric Road Race, AutoX, Drag race event

I am the coordinator for the "National F-body Motorsports Event" which has been happening annually for 15 years. It WAS Fbody only (camaro and firebird 1st-4th gen) but has been expanded in recent years to include GTO, G8, Vette, New Camaro and all other GM cars (and some non-gm cars).

We do Road Racing, Auto Cross and Drag racing with a car show and a dyno day beforehand to boot. TONS OF TRACK TIME, VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE.

The event info is located here: www.fbody-event.org

This is a completely NON PROFIT event, none of us make a dime for setting it up and actually we usually end up SPENDING the money to pull it off, but it yields a fanstastic 2 day even with TONS of track time for everyone.

We also do a non profit dyno day the Thursday beforehand.

The event this year is at O'reilly raceway park in Indianopolis, IN and the dyno will be done tentatively at Cozzolino motorsports in Indy also.

If you have questions, email me or reply here, and I'll get you immediate answers, and registration is open so if you want in, sign up now and you'll get a manually-created 10% discount on your entire registration before midnight on Dec 31st.

www.fbody-event.org

Thank you,

Joe Clark
Old 12-30-2010, 12:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds fun but way too far.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:25 AM
Teching In

Aww, come on. We have 6 or so guys come in seperate cars all the way from Canada, some from Texas, MD, VA, SC, FL, just about everywhere. :-)

Joe
Old 12-30-2010, 01:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jrcmlc
Aww, come on. We have 6 or so guys come in seperate cars all the way from Canada, some from Texas, MD, VA, SC, FL, just about everywhere. :-)

Joe
They prolly have more then what i have............$$$$$$$. lol
Old 01-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Teching In

We have extended the 10% discount promotion until Jan 31st. We've had a lot of interest and quite a few signups, but we didn't QUITE meet our goal for the 1st 2 weeks so we're going to let it run for another month.

The recap, if you signup AND PAY before Jan 31st, you'll get 10% off your entire registration cost. The refund will be manually calculated and sent by our treasurer after the end of the promo period.

Thanks,

Joe Clark
Old 01-15-2011, 01:17 AM
Teching In

We have a "best non f-body" trophy for, well, the best non-fbody there...My wife's Porsche won a couple of years ago, but I suspect with a good turnout that a well zaino'd CTSV would have it.

Also, with the right turnout, we would give the CTS-V's their own class in whichever event they want....

I would love to see a bunch of you guys come and show off your stuff. Your friends are welcome with their vipers, vettes, etc.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:30 AM
Teching In

THIS IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE 10% DISCOUNT OFF YOUR ENTIRE REGISTRATION.

www.fbody-event.org

Anyone registered and paid by midnight tonight will get a 10% refund off their ENTIRE registration cost. For some of us that's as much as a $70-80 discount off an already reasonably-priced event.

Thanks,

Joe Clark

Search this Thread