Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Dave's CTS-V Results

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 08:47 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dave's CTS-V Results

Sorry, not the best vid, but another 540+RWHP CTS-V none the less. Dave brought us his 2011 A6 V, and we installed a 9.55 Lower Pulley, 1 7/8" catted headers to stock mufflers, New Era CAI, and of course our Speed Inc tune. 546RWHP/537RWTQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGGD8CENqVI
Old 10-21-2011, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

Nice!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS6BlackCTS-V
Nice!
Not exactly what I said to myself the first time I floored it Don't know if it was the nice growl from the headers or the "oh ****" from my head slapping into the headrest but I wasn't thinking "nice". Going to have to watch how I drive this thing or I'm going to need tires every few thousand miles.

Kudos to Tom and his shop. Just so happens he is about ten minutes from my business so I gave them a shot. They totally took care of me from schedule to finish. Started out as headers , an intake, and a tune and three days before my install date I decided to throw in the lower pulley. THen install day Tom convinced me to do plugs and injectors. Probably could have gone without injectors but I don't want to chance running lean and letting bad things happen. Tom made it an easy choice to add the injectors and got everything in and done on time. Tune seems to run great. Got me over 110rwhp from my stock dyno run. Best part is it runs like stock if you are not getting into it. Relatively tame and quiet....but if you want to play, she REALLY wakes up.

Thanks again Tom. I'll be calling when my heat exchanger comes in. What am I going to do in 5 months when I grow bored of the of the power Only lasted 4 months on my stock setup. My wife (god bless her) asks me "So you bought the fastest four door you could buy and it wasn't fast enough?". Fortunately, after 30 years she doesn't try to figure me out all the time. Just shakes her head and thinks "whatever".
Old 10-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Banned

Great news Dave! Thanks again for your business.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:47 PM
TECH Addict

Nice gains. How much is the heat exchanger supposed to gain?
Old 10-22-2011, 08:41 AM
Banned

Its not going to add much if any max HP. It will help keep the IATs down when you in and out of boost on the road course, drag strip or the street. Its more about recovery than max HP.

Quick Reply: Dave's CTS-V Results