Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

LSA TVS1900 to LS9 TVS2300 conversion dyno graphs

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 03:01 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LSA TVS1900 to LS9 TVS2300 conversion dyno graphs

In case anyone is interested, I posted some dyno graphs of running an engine with the LSA TVS1900 supercharger and then using our new LSA to LS9 conversion front cover to run the same engine with a LS9 TVS2300 supercharger. I posted them in the Forced Induction forum here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...ont-cover.html

Figured it was better to just post a link to the other thread instead of creating duplicates threads.

Regards,
Old 08-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks. A lot of good info there. I appreciate the time to put together the comparison test.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:28 PM
Launching!

I assume an LSA / v2 accessory drive won't fit a V1?
Old 09-05-2013, 01:47 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default V1 vs V2

They both have Corvette accessory drive offset for the primary accessory drive and for the AC pump so it might be possible. Not sure what parts would have to get changed in the stock accessory drive on the v1 CTSV in order to allow the LSA tension to fit. The LSA water pump has some of the bracket holes in it that are different from the LS6/LS2 water pump so if you wanted to use all LSA parts you would likely have to change the water pump. Packaging fitment in the vehicle might be an issue since the 3rd belt sits forward of the stock LS2/LS6 belt line, moving the supercharger pulley closer to the hood and moving the accessory drive closer to the radiator and fans.

Originally Posted by 2007V
I assume an LSA / v2 accessory drive won't fit a V1?
Old 09-05-2013, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jason Haines @ LPE
They both have Corvette accessory drive offset for the primary accessory drive and for the AC pump so it might be possible. Not sure what parts would have to get changed in the stock accessory drive on the v1 CTSV in order to allow the LSA tension to fit. The LSA water pump has some of the bracket holes in it that are different from the LS6/LS2 water pump so if you wanted to use all LSA parts you would likely have to change the water pump. Packaging fitment in the vehicle might be an issue since the 3rd belt sits forward of the stock LS2/LS6 belt line, moving the supercharger pulley closer to the hood and moving the accessory drive closer to the radiator and fans.
Good info to know, thanks!

Quick Reply: LSA TVS1900 to LS9 TVS2300 conversion dyno graphs