Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Confessions of a Vette nut

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Confessions of a Vette nut

We have had Corvettes for over twenty years, have owned numerous makes of cars, including two Mercedes, and are now the proud owners of an 05 V. With 600 miles on the car, this may be a bit premature, but I think this Caddy is one of the best cars I have ever owned. The combination of build quality, performance, handling, carrying capacity, and "fun to drive" character, are hard to beat. My Vette is faster, but the low end SOTP torque is just as good in the V, considering it weighs 700+ pounds more. Visibility and ride comfort are better in the V (although it is a little more "choppy" over bumps than the Vette!) AND my wife likes it. Since she is a dedicated Vette nut too, this is a real plus.... I'm looking for good things to come from a few mods, like intake and exhaust changes, and have happily pushed all thoughts of a C6 out of my mind for the time being. Happy holidays to you all; you know there will be in our house.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:24 PM
TECH Regular

I certainly haven't had the quality of cars you have, but I couldn't agree more on the overall excellence of the V.

I'm constantly looking for excuses to drive it!!LOL!!!
Old 12-22-2004, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

Yes, the car is fun to drive. I look forward to using it too, but will be glad to get rid of the Cags skip-shift feature. Be careful up there in Ohio, with all that white stuff on the ground.....

Originally Posted by CTSV05
I certainly haven't had the quality of cars you have, but I couldn't agree more on the overall excellence of the V.

I'm constantly looking for excuses to drive it!!LOL!!!

Quick Reply: Confessions of a Vette nut