Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

CTS-V Custom Fuel Rail Covers

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 09:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default CTS-V Custom Fuel Rail Covers

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd post a pic of the new Corvette FRCs that I customized for the CTS-V. No more looking at the word "CORVETTE" when you open the hood. This particular set was painted gloss black with chrome vinyl lettering and accents and the OEM CTS-V emblems. Color matching to your paint code is available as well as other lettering options. These will be available through our sponsor Afterthoughts Auto:

http://www.AfterthoughtsAuto.com

I don't believe they have the page listed yet, but she is working on that. If interested just contact Afterthoughts and they will place your order.

Thanks
Bryan
parbreak
Old 04-22-2005, 10:33 AM
TECH Addict

Same pricing as the regular LS1 covers listed on the site. Go to AfterthoughtsAuto.com and click on "Interior Accents" then click on Fuel Rail Covers and you'll see some more pics of LS1 covers and pricing, etc. They will be creating a page specifically for the CTS-V covers but pricing will be the same. The main option that probably most people will want are the OEM "V" emblems. They will be $60 for the set of 2. I think all other options will remain the same price as far as color matching, lettering, etc.

To answer your question more directly, base price is $195, color matching $35, "V" emblem $60, etc.

Thanks
Bryan
parbreak
Old 04-23-2005, 06:42 AM
MRR
Teching In

Originally Posted by parbreak
Same pricing as the regular LS1 covers listed on the site. Go to AfterthoughtsAuto.com and click on "Interior Accents" then click on Fuel Rail Covers and you'll see some more pics of LS1 covers and pricing, etc. They will be creating a page specifically for the CTS-V covers but pricing will be the same. The main option that probably most people will want are the OEM "V" emblems. They will be $60 for the set of 2. I think all other options will remain the same price as far as color matching, lettering, etc.

To answer your question more directly, base price is $195, color matching $35, "V" emblem $60, etc.

Thanks
Bryan
parbreak
Thanks Bryan, those are mine. I should have them Monday and will post pictures of them on the car. I think they turned out great. I was a little worried about putting the emblem on them, but that looks very good. I took those covers off one of the C5s I had. I have another set if anyone in the DFW area would like to have them for $25.00. (I tried to paint them myself.)

MRR
Old 04-23-2005, 09:32 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by MRR
Thanks Bryan, those are mine. I should have them Monday and will post pictures of them on the car. I think they turned out great. I was a little worried about putting the emblem on them, but that looks very good. I took those covers off one of the C5s I had. I have another set if anyone in the DFW area would like to have them for $25.00. (I tried to paint them myself.)

MRR
Thanks Rick, glad you like them. I do think the "V" emblem adds a nice touch
to the covers and it's a pretty think emblem so it gives the covers a "3D" look. Also, I think Deanne may have mentioned it, but please be sure to put
some CoolTape on the underside of the covers to protect against heat.

thanks
Bryan
Old 12-22-2013, 04:34 AM
Teching In

This company still make these? Gathering not

Quick Reply: CTS-V Custom Fuel Rail Covers