Cadillac CTS-V 2009-2015 (Gen 2) Welcome to a whole other level of overkill

Picked up my first V2

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 01:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Picked up my first V2

After selling the Turbo WS6 to build a house and trading in the Subaru, I decided to go a different direction and combine the best of both to give me a daily with some power.

Picked up a 2011 CTS-V with about 48k miles and a few minor mods already out of the way (ZL1 Lid, 2.5 Upper, Catback)

Already ordered some ID850's and keeping an eye out for ARH or Kooks headers and a Vengeance or D3 HX. It won't be long until that won't be enough and I'll be looking to add even more power.

After owning 5 or 6 F-bodies of various power levels, I can say there's nothing like having a Caddy interior/ride and a ZR1 powertrain. Can't see myself ever going back to an F-body no matter how much I loved the look of the WS6's
Old 06-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome to the club. i have a set of brand new cook headers in the box for sale. Sold my V before getting a chance to install them. Miss that damn car. Cant really come up with anything to replace it with.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

I have a new set of Corsa Touring mufflers with stainless polished tips for sale. Ran on my car for 1 day, too loud for me (getting old I guest) but some guys love the sound.

Quick Reply: Picked up my first V2