Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

CTS-V EPP ProCharger D-1SC Fully Installed Price!

Old 02-21-2009, 06:04 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up CTS-V EPP ProCharger D-1SC Fully Installed Price!

http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com....html?item=434

We do not offer our EPP CTS-V ProCharger system as a kit that you can install yourself, it is only offered as an installed at EPP system. Thanks! Bob
Old 02-21-2009, 04:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com....html?item=434

We do not offer our EPP CTS-V ProCharger system as a kit that you can install yourself, it is only offered as an installed at EPP system. Thanks! Bob

They tried selling the kit to be installed by others & it came back to haunt them in that they ended up having to finish what others started & screwed up.
At a considerable loss I might add.
Well I guess they didn't have to, But being they always try to do the right thing even if losing money in the process. So Bob decided that if he sold the kit he felt obligated to try to fix what others were screwing up on the install, Even though any other company would have said it's your problem, SeeYa.
So since others seemed to have a real problem doing the ProCharger install on the V & would always try & blame the kit for the problems, He decided the only answer was to do an in house installs only on this kit.

Anyway, By the time you figure in everything it takes for the install, There price for the install is really cheap & you know it's done right.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:37 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by skydiver
They tried selling the kit to be installed by others & it came back to haunt them in that they ended up having to finish what others started & screwed up.
Well I guess they didn't have to, But being they always try to do the right thing even if losing money in the process. So Bob decided that if he sold the kit he felt obligated to try to fix what others were screwing up on the install, Even though any other company would have said it's your problem, SeeYa.
So since others seemed to have a real problem doing the ProCharger install on the V & would always try & blame the kit for the problems, He decided the only answer was to do an in house installs only on this kit.

Anyway, By the time you figure in everything it takes for the install, There price for the install is really cheap & you know it's done right.
Thanks Bob, I appreciate it! Bob
Old 02-21-2009, 05:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by skydiver

So what your saying is I should have bought the kit and tried to install it and I could have got it done a lot cheaper!?

J/K I think its great they dont offer the kit. There are to many retards that will sue you for anything these days, and at least you know its in right and I think that is well worth the extra money any day!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by raven154
So what your saying is I should have bought the kit and tried to install it and I could have got it done a lot cheaper!?

J/K I think its great they dont offer the kit. There are to many retards that will sue you for anything these days, and at least you know its in right and I think that is well worth the extra money any day!
It is true had you bought the kit & had some of these yaahoo's screw it up, Bob would have done everything he could to get it fixed for you. And yes you probably would have got it finished cheaper at Bob's expense, Hence the reason no more do it yourself kits. Bob can't afford any more of them.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:24 PM
11 Second Club

Thats to bad i would like to know a price ill sign a wavier ill have Diablo tune it im not shippnig my daily driver off unless you ship me a beater
Old 02-21-2009, 08:48 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by MattZ28
Thats to bad i would like to know a price ill sign a wavier ill have Diablo tune it im not shippnig my daily driver off unless you ship me a beater
I had a V shipped up from Miami that a shop tried to do the install and royally screwed it up. We had to reinstall the kit as this shop had taken everything back off, then we also tuned it and I only charged the guy $500.00 as he had been ripped off. After that one, I told myself no more kits. We'll only do them in house. Bob
Old 02-21-2009, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i can see why you would do them only in-house.

nonetheless..... im debating twins.

we shall see.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:27 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tony tone
i can see why you would do them only in-house.

nonetheless..... im debating twins.

we shall see.

Twins would also be a good way to go, either way you go you'll be impressed with the horsepower! Bob
Old 02-25-2009, 05:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

They fixed mine that a Houston shop royally screwed up and did a really great job. Thanks again Bob!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:18 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MastaAce98
They fixed mine that a Houston shop royally screwed up and did a really great job. Thanks again Bob!
You're welcome, thanks! Bob
Old 11-23-2010, 06:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Interested to know what the installed price is.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1INSANEGTO
Interested to know what the installed price is.
Ummm...they went out of business last year.

Hey, what color is your GTO? SNL is my shop too. I was just there and saw a few bad *** FI GTO builds.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Red its F1R Cog setup
Old 12-14-2010, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whoever ended up buying that V?? That thing is beast

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CTS-V EPP ProCharger D-1SC Fully Installed Price!