Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

thsi is what happens when i have to take my V in for warranty work....

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 12:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheRooster
In a way I hope the shop does that to your car. There are lots of folks there that would be proud to abuse other folks stuff, just like you. A mans word and integrity are important in my book.
really? Its a high miles rental! If I wouldnt have been given a slow Prand Prix then I would have been doing the same thing!!! They even offer additional coverage for $2 a day that states that you can drop off the car in "as-is condition" if it get recked... These rental companies know what happens to those cars hence the added coverage option so that we cant be held accountable... Shoot! If Im paying my $2 dollars a day then I should be able to run that sucker into a wall with no issues! they even give temp AAA too!
Old 07-06-2009, 12:07 PM
TECH Addict

p.s. People dont do what I do! im an *** and I accept that!
Old 07-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the purpose of a rental is for stress relief.

You gotta beat on it and take your anger out as much as you can on it because your car is getting fixed.

awsome vid.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:49 PM
TECH Addict

lol... Mine gives me stress! I went from driving in style and ALLWAYS having a grin from ear to ear to now crying on a daily bases at the lack of power that I get from this 08 Grand Prix that got dusted by a 2000-2003 Cavalier on the highway!!!!! WTF! who gets dusted by a Cavalier anyways
Old 07-06-2009, 08:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JOHN_DEERE_LS6

my words my bond, an eye for an eye... you treat my car like crap and i do the same...
Ya left at least one maybe two out.
Two wrongs...
Revenge is...

Do whatever you want in your own time but how can you brag on destruction if you are a straight up guy? I just think the rental agency would love a copy of the vid you posted all over the innerwebs.

By the way, you said Enterprise right? Do you know the story behind the guy that started that company?
Old 07-06-2009, 08:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
really? Its a high miles rental! If I wouldnt have been given a slow Prand Prix then I would have been doing the same thing!!! They even offer additional coverage for $2 a day that states that you can drop off the car in "as-is condition" if it get recked... These rental companies know what happens to those cars hence the added coverage option so that we cant be held accountable... Shoot! If Im paying my $2 dollars a day then I should be able to run that sucker into a wall with no issues! they even give temp AAA too!
They gave you a slow grand prix because they saw you coming.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:24 PM
TECH Regular

Ya left at least one maybe two out.
Two wrongs...
Revenge is...

Do whatever you want in your own time but how can you brag on destruction if you are a straight up guy? I just think the rental agency would love a copy of the vid you posted all over the innerwebs.

By the way, you said Enterprise right? Do you know the story behind the guy that started that company?
no i dont no the story behind that guy, he die of aids or something cool?.... tell me a bed time story daddy...
Old 07-06-2009, 10:34 PM
On The Tree

no i dont no the story behind that guy, he die of aids or something cool?.... tell me a bed time story daddy...
JOHN DEERE LS6.. You bastard you crack me up in every F-ing Thread! Good **** man!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:32 PM
TECH Regular

im just sick of all these old men actin all holyier than thou, big mature badasses.. this rooster guy and that other ***** talkin smack about our v's turbosucker or what ever his name is....

roosters mad at the world cause he ordered an auto v casue hes not man enough to shift his gears... just man enough to cry about a little tire smoke comin off a frickin rental car...

as j-watty would say, suck it suck it suck it! lol
Old 07-07-2009, 07:17 AM
On The Tree

...as j-watty would say, suck it suck it suck it! lol
Senator Shelby can suck my UAW represented dick
Your signature says this too:
Old 07-07-2009, 08:06 AM
TECH Addict

They gave you a slow grand prix because they saw you coming.

lol... Just called the dealership and they said that she got detailed last night! So I said she ready then? They said no and that they have a few more things they need to do with her... Im thinking that they are tryin to get a 5th gear chirp
Old 07-07-2009, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

im just sick of all these old men actin all holyier than thou, big mature badasses.. this rooster guy and that other ***** talkin smack about our v's turbosucker or what ever his name is....

roosters mad at the world cause he ordered an auto v casue hes not man enough to shift his gears... just man enough to cry about a little tire smoke comin off a frickin rental car...

who is an old man? i'm 27 and still think you are acting like a kid.

you take someone elses car on good faith and beat on it, its cool and funny. someone else takes your car on good faith and then beats on it and I would assume you would cry foul.

and roosters car stock would prob drag 99% of all the v1's out there, auto or not.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:44 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
who is an old man? i'm 27 and still think you are acting like a kid.

you take someone elses car on good faith and beat on it, its cool and funny. someone else takes your car on good faith and then beats on it and I would assume you would cry foul.

and roosters car stock would prob drag 99% of all the v1's out there, auto or not.
what are you roosters hype man? i pretty sure hes capable of looking like a douche on his own account since hes already demonstrated it by crying like a bitch about a little tire smoke... ur 27 and i think you have a man crush on rooster and turbopeniswhistler... so take a hike after you sell your V sonny...
Old 07-08-2009, 09:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yup, you're a child.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

what are you roosters hype man? i pretty sure hes capable of looking like a douche on his own account since hes already demonstrated it by crying like a bitch about a little tire smoke... ur 27 and i think you have a man crush on rooster and turbopeniswhistler... so take a hike after you sell your V sonny...
He sounds solid. This isn't a rap concert. And you need counseling.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

If you're sick of it then you are the one who can leave. Old men? I seriously doubt that by any means. I haven't seen any here. The V is not a DTS for God's sake.
I'm not holier than anyone and certainly not mad at the world. I got mine. I just think you're an innerweb punk and probably a punk in real life.

Auto or not, I've got more track time with a stick that most people on this board in vette's, Viper's, TA and stangs. Watch the Ring video. The auto was reported as the faster car. You spend your cash however you see fit and so will I but if you want to level challenges about driving ability, I can bring it in a big way.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:00 AM
TECH Addict

He sounds solid. This isn't a rap concert. And you need counseling.
Rap Concert? What the hell are you talking about! Why is it that every time someone doesnt like what they hear or gets into an E-battle the make remarks about how the other guy is a wanna be gangtsa at a rap concert?? Thug this Thug that... What ever dude! If your gonna e-battle then try and keep it not so narrow-minded! By the way I listen to rap. I also listen to r&b, rock, Metal(not that emo ****). I dont want to pull the racist card but dude thats a retarded thing to say...
Old 07-08-2009, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'll settle this, you are damn inconsistent if you think it okay to thrash a rental, but expect the dealer tech not to take your V for a joy ride. My C6 once was abused by the stealership, I caught him by proving the additional mileage that was put on, the owner made it right with a $1K check. In retrospect, I wish my car was left alone. You do not have to be young, or old, to have values, just need to be adherent to the Golden Rule.

Oh, and I am 44, but not old.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Rap Concert? What the hell are you talking about! Why is it that every time someone doesnt like what they hear or gets into an E-battle the make remarks about how the other guy is a wanna be gangtsa at a rap concert?? Thug this Thug that... What ever dude! If your gonna e-battle then try and keep it not so narrow-minded! By the way I listen to rap. I also listen to r&b, rock, Metal(not that emo ****). I dont want to pull the racist card but dude thats a retarded thing to say...
You're off base and still harboring hatred from past innerweb battles you hosted. Reread the post again. He called someone a hype man. You know what that is right? Translation, I'm saying what he did to the rental was so completely childish and HIS hype man comments are on par. He brought that ignorant stuff to the table, not yours truly. If you think my comments were racist you need to open YOUR mind a bit.

Last edited by TheRooster; 07-08-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by onebadcad
You do not have to be young, or old, to have values, just need to be adherent to the Golden Rule.
Very well said. I expect you did not trash the rental though your C6 was abused.

Quick Reply: thsi is what happens when i have to take my V in for warranty work....