Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Stealth nitrous on the V

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 08:55 PM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stealth nitrous on the V

Where did all the vids and pics go of the stealth nitrous'd v in dfw go? Not "stealthv" but the hidden nitrous kit. I'm looking for a stealthy kit for the v. Something hidden. I guess I'm looking for a 100 dry shot to spray post maf through the stock airbox. But still have the safety features.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What I always ask people who want to hide the system, after you spray on a couple people thre gonna know anyways. So why go through the extra work of hiding it. There ar eplenty of places to hide the solenoids and nozzle and just use loom.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:22 AM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

... Why show them what I have. I work with 1600 people. There is a fairly large group of luxury sport cars. Mine being the only V. None of them really take weight into accountability. They know I have a cam and minor head work. But they don't expect my V to walk them. It's for fun anyways. Nothing serious.

But anyways. There were some vids and pics of a cammed and sprayed v in dfw. I was wondering what kit he had.

Last edited by -T-; 04-13-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:30 PM
TECH Veteran

I wouldnt hide mine. Just dont pop the hood... lol
Old 04-15-2010, 01:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm using a nitrous outlet plate under the engine cover and tucking the solenoids under it too. Gonna put the bottle under the spare tire cover so I can still use a 10lb bottle. I could run 2 10lbers under it but just don't wanna spend the extra money right now. Only issues I've run into are bottle brackets, need to find some that are lower. And I had to notch my engine cover to fit the plate, but you still can't see what it is. I can take a pic of the cover if you want, still organizing the rest so it's not in the car yet.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The brackets that came with my HSW kit worked fien under the spare tire cover. Only problem im having is the blow down tube is too high, if i do a braided blow down tube itd fit no problem.

BTW after you take the tub out of the spare tire cover you could probably fit the 15lb bottle in. I have the 10lb with a NANO system and the nano bottle is as long as a 15lb nitrous bottle.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Easiest way to run a stealth kit on the V is to run a dry shot through the MAF and cover all your lines with the braided plastic that is on the upper radiator hose. I'm with itslow though. Hiding it is stupid. If you REALLY REALLY want it hidden send your intake to nitrous outlet and have them install a moneymaker kit into it. It's a completely hidden "direct port" inside the intake.

Quick Reply: Stealth nitrous on the V