Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

WTB Lowering Springs

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Lowering Springs

Anyone got any forsale? GC kit would be my #1 but am open to Eibachs or H&Rs.
Thanks
Old 08-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Launching!

GC kit shouldn't be hard to find. Eibachs and H&R's? Good luck. Go ahead and count me in as WTB either of those too.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Staging Lane

all three are forsale and ready to ship on ebay but I am looking for some cheaper if possible
Old 08-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Launching!

Most people have found that vendors listing those springs for sale on ebay do not actually have them in stock, but they'll gladly take your money and put you on a waiting list for when the next order of springs gets fulfilled, which in the case of Eibach, our best guess at that is "never" and with H&R, who knows?
Old 08-24-2010, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

Send any of those Ebay vendors a question and ask if they actually have the product in stock. You'll either get a No, or no reply at all. Eibach and H&R springs are almost nowhere to be found currently.

If you do a little reading around (searching) you'll find that many people aren't happy with the drop they get from the GC set up. I'm not saying don't buy them, but do some research. That's what these forums are for.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by wes8398
Send any of those Ebay vendors a question and ask if they actually have the product in stock. You'll either get a No, or no reply at all. Eibach and H&R springs are almost nowhere to be found currently.

If you do a little reading around (searching) you'll find that many people aren't happy with the drop they get from the GC set up. I'm not saying don't buy them, but do some research. That's what these forums are for.
Thank you for the input. I've actually heard from a few people on the forums that cutting the stocks is the way to go, it just seems so wrong
Old 08-24-2010, 11:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I love my H&Rs, i ordered mine from ebay back in the beginning of the year and had them in about a week. I believe they were drop shipped from H&R too.