Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Stainless Works 2" Headers & 3" Exhaust - Official Release

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 08:07 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stainless Works 2" Headers & 3" Exhaust - Official Release

Stainless Works is proud to announce the release of 2009+ CTS-V Sedan 2" Headers and 3" exhaust systems. It was a tight fit, but our talented team was able to pull it off. They will work on an automatic or manual. We have a couple different configurations to choose from based on your needs. The exhaust sounds incredible and doesn't present any drone in the cabin! I will be able to release dyno numbers as soon as we get them from Phil, aka Cub cadet. We would also like to thank Phil for lending us his car!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eArGC...el_video_title

On with the part #s, pricing and descriptions! :rockon:

We offer factory connect applications as well with performance connect (SW Full System.)

We will start with the factory connect.

The first option is for the owner who wants an upgrade in sound, looks and performance, but doesn't want to touch the headers. We offer a full 3" exhaust system that will bolt right to the factory 2-bolt flange right after the converter. It utilizes a pair of time proven SW S-tube mufflers that really give the V an edge over the factory mufflers, but will not rattle your brains out due to drone. We end the system into a kick *** set of 4" double wall conical style tips that will present the V a look that means business.

Part # CTSV09CB - Retail: $1175

The second option is a set of 2" primary long tube headers that will allow your V to breath better than a marathon runner on oxygen. The headers will come with a 3" collector, your choice of 3" catted or offroad X-pipe that will lead back to the axle. Because the factory exhaust is all one unit, you will have to cut the factory exhaust about 12" in front of the axle. We provide a picture with the measurement to assure things will go smooth for the installer. If you have aftermarket axleback that hooks behind the axle, our headers will work.

Part # CTSV09HCAT - Retail $1740

Part # CTSV09HOR - Retail $1540

Old 08-08-2011, 08:08 AM
FormerVendor

The performance connect system is our full exhaust system from header to tip, that will not neck down to 2.5" anywhere. We offer this same option for the 2010+ Camaros and it works great. Not only does it provide more power, it will support any upgrade you throw at it! This is the system that Phil has installed on his car, and he has had nothing but great things to say about it! Heres an email he shot over to me this past week:

"Thanks again for everything. I absolutely LOVE my exhaust system... it is everything I was looking for and more. So many people have asked about it and I tell them about you guys and the different things that you offer. I have nothing but great things to say about you guys and I felt that you guys went above and beyond for the car and I."

Thanks Phil!!

You will have to order one of the header part #s along with the catback part # to be complete system.

Part # CTSV09HCATSW - Retail -$1450

Part # CTSV09HORSW - Retail - $1250

Part # CTSV09CBHDR - Retail $1075

Old 08-08-2011, 09:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOOKS Great SW..

I love my 3in SW full exhaust for my V1
Old 08-08-2011, 08:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks really nice!

Now all I need is a V2.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

sexxxyyy!
Old 08-09-2011, 07:51 AM
FormerVendor

Thanks everyone!

Just to let you know - we are running a 10% sale on 09+ CTS-V products until 9/9.

Any questions, give us a ring!

Thanks!
-Anthony
Old 08-09-2011, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice work. Wow, 2" primaries...

This isn't meant as a critiscm , but I'm curious if you've done a test on 1 7/8" vs. 2" primaries? I guess that engine is approaching big block exhaust volumes with the added displacement of the supercharger, so makes sense why they are so large, but what rpm range does the LSA shine typically? Just wondering for my own info...

Otherwise, yeah would love to put one of those on a V2, but ceramic coated headers of course
Old 08-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Teching In

You guys make quality stuff, my installer to is about to hook me up with some StainlessWorks Headers for my 2010 Camaro SS.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:00 AM
FormerVendor

Our first customer just ran his V on the dyno with our full header to tip exhaust system. Bone stock he picked up 26.8HP and 25.9TQ. He then added a CAI and a tune and is making 550.495 RWHP and 533.983 RWTQ.

A few videos of the pulls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7noGW9zGFA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZjuqKKxb4A

I will have results from other customers probably within the next week or so.

Thanks!
-Anthony
Old 08-23-2011, 07:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Nice post up Anthony.

Also, I'm a dealer so after 9/9, get with me for your stuff if you'd like guys.

Quick Reply: Stainless Works 2" Headers & 3" Exhaust - Official Release