Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

06 ctsv rear

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 07:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile 06 ctsv rear

Thinking on doing a Ford rear due to hp upgrades.. What kinda of $$$ should my 2006 rear, axles, etc. bring....V has only 28g miles on her..great shape
Old 09-15-2011, 09:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Idk but I would be interested. PM me when you find out.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you are talking about a ford 8.8, creative steel sells an 8.8 kit ready made. You would need a custom bracket for the 8.8.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Rear

Still on the fence about which rear to get.. CS or GFORCE...if i go CS and if i nedd a custom bracket i can locally get profabracecars.com to make anything ..they are the best....still need a price for my good 06 rear kit..I want $1,400 for a local deal plus the driveshaft is included..
Old 09-17-2011, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GREG O.
Still on the fence about which rear to get.. CS or GFORCE...if i go CS and if i nedd a custom bracket i can locally get profabracecars.com to make anything ..they are the best....still need a price for my good 06 rear kit..I want $1,400 for a local deal plus the driveshaft is included..
youre a complete retard (which wouldnt surprise me by looking at you signature) in you think you will get $1400 for a used POS Diff and Driveshaft.

you looking at $500 at best for a used 06 Diff. For the Driveshaft you will get you maybe $200.

quit being a dip ****.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

When you say "kit" is there also aftermarket parts included?

I agree $1400 is a far stretch (hell, I don't think i could get that for my '67 Chevelle 12-bolt posi rear, lol), but was curious what all it came with.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Change of subject perhaps... But how do you like your twin disk for daily driving?
Old 09-17-2011, 08:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ColeGraham
youre a complete retard (which wouldnt surprise me by looking at you signature) in you think you will get $1400 for a used POS Diff and Driveshaft.

you looking at $500 at best for a used 06 Diff. For the Driveshaft you will get you maybe $200.

quit being a dip ****.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY SIGNITURE AHOLE...YOU MUST MEAN MY AVATAR. YOU SHOULD RECONIZE THE TWO...DON'T U EVEN RECONIZE YOUR FATHER AND SISTER...AND U ARE FROM tEXAS,,,WHICH MEANS U'RE ARE OF HISPANIC DESENT...ONES THAT COULDN'T FIND THEIR WAY TO OKLAHOMA...
FOR SOME INSANE REASON U HAVE BEEN BASHING ME ON MY LAST COUPLE OF THREADS INCLUDING CALLING ME A JEW. SO GET THE **** OFF MY CASE...CAUSE I WILL TAKE A FLIGHT AND STICK THAT COWBOY HAT UP AND SPURS AND PUT THEM WHERE THE TEXAS SUN DON'T SHINE..BTW: I GOT MORE $$$ IN MY UPGRADES THAN YOUR ENTIRE CAR IS WORTH.. SO DON'T TELL ME ABOUT HOW I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO MY V. and don't tell me about shops that are rip offs and charge $900 to put a boost o pump on..There is a lot more going on but it is none of your fagot *** business..Don't come on my thread and bash me...If u have no positive input on my related thread..I HAVE A 10SEC. GEN.1 V AND WILL HAVE SLIPS SOON TO SHOW, AND THE V IS VERY STREETABLE...Thats because i have the best parts money can buy, the best engine builder in the country and the best turbo tuner...Lucky u live in cowboyland...When u get up my way please stop by so all my 315 lbs. can kick your fagot punk ***...bring your POS v up here and we can go to the track..I could use the $$$ for the rear..Also the price for the rear is firm..It cost less than my new driveshaft. alone.....price is well worth it..also u got diarrhea of the mouth. It shows in all those post in a year...go out and find yourself a ricer..and go to the ricer forums.....u ***** jealous punk ***.ride this cowboy

Last edited by GREG O.; 09-17-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default twin disc..

Originally Posted by 1BADCTS
Change of subject perhaps... But how do you like your twin disk for daily driving?
Haven't driven it yet....Still at the freakin shop..but the shop says it is great except i didn"t have the flywheel balanced and have some vibs isme gears at certain rpm's, so when i get it back that will be the first thing to do...I have an RPS twin disc that is internally balanced but didn't put it in like i should have....The Mcleod needs the proper slave which is about 500 bucks...but is well worth it...good luck man....
Old 09-18-2011, 07:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

I will break this down for your shriveled up geriatric ***...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY SIGNITURE AHOLE
6.0L Iron Block Stroker- Why don’t you call it what it really is, a 408. Because not really a 6.0L if you have stroked the engine out…
Bullet 234/236@6.50/6.50- I never knew a cam could have a 6.50" lift...
Ferrea,Dart,Harland Sharp- Quit naming the dudes you blow.
Champ 7 quart pan- WOW!
Garrett 76mm, rear turbo- POS that kit that couldn’t even get to 450hp
app 600-775 rwhp depending on boost- Yippie! 775 Horsepower and its still a 11 second car.
stock silver rear rims widened to 9 3/4"- Never knew that a V had silver rims. Now, maybe alloy or chrome, but silver is a pretty soft metal.
285/35/18 Fulda carat extemo- And you don’t even get decent tires...

YOU MUST MEAN MY AVATAR. YOU SHOULD RECONIZE THE TWO...DON'T U EVEN RECONIZE YOUR FATHER AND SISTER...
Your avatar just shows how retarded you really are.

AND U ARE FROM tEXAS,,,WHICH MEANS U'RE ARE OF HISPANIC DESENT...ONES THAT COULDN'T FIND THEIR WAY TO OKLAHOMA...
Nice...haha. Some time you just have to smile and laugh when Parkinson's cuase old people to type the darndest things. How is senility threating you?

FOR SOME INSANE REASON U HAVE BEEN BASHING ME ON MY LAST COUPLE OF THREADS INCLUDING CALLING ME A JEW. SO GET THE **** OFF MY CASE...
Because you have been asking stupid questions, posting absolutely retarded ideas, and then not even following through. But finally, you at least have the car in a shop getting work done...after a year (that I have seen) of being retarded.

CAUSE I WILL TAKE A FLIGHT AND STICK THAT COWBOY HAT UP AND SPURS AND PUT THEM WHERE THE TEXAS SUN DON'T SHINE..BTW
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha...Hope that Alzheimer’s doesn’t make you forget where you are at.

I GOT MORE $$$ IN MY UPGRADES THAN YOUR ENTIRE CAR IS WORTH.. SO DON'T TELL ME ABOUT HOW I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO MY V.
Even if this was true (since you bought the car already built with the most "expensive" parts), this just means I am smarter then you. But it doesn’t take much to be smarter then an old retard that can’t even spell...throwing $20,000+ at a car to run 12s...woo hoo.

and don't tell me about shops that are rip offs and charge $900 to put a boost o pump on..
Everyone should charge you more...since if you don’t get your way (and not listen to one of the best LSx builders in the country), you will just put a stop payment on the check...I hope the shop your car is at now knows how much of a whiney bitch you are.

There is a lot more going on but it is none of your fagot *** business..Don't come on my thread and bash me...If u have no positive input on my related thread..
Don't join a forum if you want to be a 5 year girl and cry about someone calling you out for being an idiot.

I HAVE A 10SEC. GEN.1 V AND WILL HAVE SLIPS SOON TO SHOW, AND THE V IS VERY STREETABLE...Thats because i have the best parts money can buy, the best engine builder in the country and the best turbo tuner
You have a V that you isn’t even finished...and let me quote...
Haven't driven it yet....Still at the freakin shop.
So, I guess you really don’t have a 10 second V. And even when it’s finished, good luck getting out of the 11's with the 4000 pound turd. And you have the Best Builder/Tuner that you could find that would take your POS V. That why they are in CT...No one within a 500 mile radius of MD would want to touch that car after the **** you pulled with the last shop.

Lucky u live in cowboyland...When u get up my way please stop by so all my 315 lbs. can kick your fagot punk ***
Congratulations...you’re fat and old....and can’t spell...must the Alzheimer’s acting up again.

bring your POS v up here and we can go to the track..I could use the $$$ for the rear.
I am sure that if I brought my V to a track there...your V would lose...considering is still in CT. You dip ****.

Also the price for the rear is firm..It cost less than my new driveshaft. alone.....price is well worth it
Like a said...no one is going to want a Stock setup for that kind of money. It’s a piece of garage that no one really wants. Just because it came off a Turbo car, doesn’t make it worth more then any other used Rear Diff.

also u got diarrhea of the mouth. It shows in all those post in a year
Or maybe I just am more active since I can remember where my computer is and my password in the afternoon. But look at the bright side, each day you get to me "new" people that you met yesterday.

go out and find yourself a ricer..and go to the ricer forums
Ricer...hmm...Says the woman claiming 10 seconds that hasn’t run the car. And the car isn’t even in the same state...Which since it’s not in the same state, that +45hp, right?

u ***** jealous punk ***.ride this cowboy
Hahaha...are you hitting on me now? The answer is no, I do not want to ride that. Maybe you will find your special man someday.

I bet it must have been hard to type that post like a 13 year girl texting. Learn to spell, type, and not be a complete whiney little bitch…you geriatric prune of an Alzheimer’s ridden **** stick.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:34 AM
TECH Addict

Hey Greg-O why don't you come on down to Texas so we can show your short fat *** how we do in Texas? What are you? 6 foot max at 315lbs? You do under stand that when its all in the belly that doesn't make you big? It just makes you an easy target to get at! I tell you what! You come on down and with Cole being 6'2 at 190+lbs and me also being at 6'2 at 205lbs see how you at 350lbs does against us? And yes I don't give a **** that its 2 on one! You talk **** about flying over to beat someone up and then turn around and make stupid *** comments about everyone being Mexican then yes your gonna start getting invites to fly your lil fat *** on down to Texas... You are a chump that everyone is taking advantage of at these performance shops! Your are almost as much of a clown then Mike Nice who sold you the car! Really? Who would buy a car with a big *** hole in the trunk? Oh yeah You would! Why don't you go stick an auto in your V1 and stop wasting our time on stupid *** questions! Just because you would be stupid enough to pay $1400 for a stock CTS-V diff doesn't mean that we are! And why would we wanna buy anything off of that POS car anyway?
Old 09-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Staging Lane

I am an innocent bystander reading this thread....well, I will have my 05 stock diff, axles and drive shaft for sale next week when the GForce goes in and I WILL NOT BE ASKING $1400 for it....I am not as well versed as many of the great people on this forum, BUT I even know $1400 is a stretchhhhhhhh....
My 2 pennies.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Launching!

AND U ARE FROM tEXAS,,,WHICH MEANS U'RE ARE OF HISPANIC DESENT...

A typical Muryland bama!
Old 09-18-2011, 11:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nevermind. For $1400 I am well on my way to a CS ford swap. Keep it!
Old 09-18-2011, 02:43 PM
TECH Resident

Cole, I have to commend you on your ability to **** people off SO MUCH that you've never met. This trait that you possess has to be something that you share with .01% of the world's population. I read this thread 5-6 times and somehow managed not to chime in until now....Mostly due to the COMPLETE IGNORANCE of the OP. There just isn't any hope for some people...That being said I did get a GREAT job offer in Texas the other day, who knows MAYBE I'll become Hispanic pretty soon as well....That's gonna take some getting used to for my redhead wife and my daughter.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bamacaddy
That being said I did get a GREAT job offer in Texas the other day, who knows MAYBE I'll become Hispanic pretty soon as well....That's gonna take some getting used to for my redhead wife and my daughter.
Hahahahahaha..... no ****! I just found out that I'm Mexican cause I live in Texas! And all this time I thought I was German, Scotish, Cherekee, and French European... I guess its cool that the OP just labeled me as 1 nationality rather then the mutt that I am!
Old 09-18-2011, 03:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Hahahahahaha..... no ****! I just found out that I'm Mexican cause I live in Texas! And all this time I thought I was German, Scotish, Cherekee, and French European... I guess its cool that the OP just labeled me as 1 nationality rather then the mutt that I am!
Yeah, my granddad must've been a complete DUMBASS for telling me that the Owens family name and crest are Welsh and my mother is 50% Cherokee. I may have to pay back that Native American Scholarship that I qualified for by being 25% American Indian if I do move to Texas. I do have jet black hair and dark brown eyes....All this time I thought it was the Cherokee but who knew that it was because I was going to consider moving to Texas at 32 years of age.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:22 PM
TECH Addict

Awesome! What part of "Tejas" are you thinking about moving to?
Originally Posted by bamacaddy
Yeah, my granddad must've been a complete DUMBASS for telling me that the Owens family name and crest are Welsh and my mother is 50% Cherokee. I may have to pay back that Native American Scholarship that I qualified for by being 25% American Indian if I do move to Texas. I do have jet black hair and dark brown eyes....All this time I thought it was the Cherokee but who knew that it was because I was going to consider moving to Texas at 32 years of age.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

Hahaha what a shitshow. This forum is always entertaining.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:02 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by wes8398
Hahaha what a shitshow. This forum is always entertaining.
I couldn't agree more. I'd hate for someone "in real life" to see some of the conversations that I partake in.

Quick Reply: 06 ctsv rear