Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Well guys its been fun!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well guys its been fun!!

Wow I've noticed a lot of guys selling the V. Just sold mine to an awesome guy. I was really sad to see her go but it was time to move on.

I just wanted to thank everybody you guys are a great group of guys, very helpful and it was great meeting some of you guys. Much respect for everyone, it is always exciting seeing another V owner out there and my V holds a special place, got introduced to a whole new world and got hooked on racing and learning to mod a car on my own!

For now I'm using the money to pay off my tuition, picking up an older car for auto-x and drifting. Gonna save up for a while and try to get a newer car later in life, just going to slow down in life for now!

I am sure we will all re group in a few years in the V2's

Good luck to all those out there and I hope to come across more of your V's on magazine and auto sites. You will be sure to see me talking to you if I see you guys at a carshow!

Keep it real!

Persian-V
-J
Old 09-16-2011, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well stay around and comment from time to time. Drifting huh? what kinda of car are you looking to pick up?
Old 09-16-2011, 07:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Another great member folds.... Glad to see you're making some good decisions however tough they may be.
Good luck man and hope to see you around the boards.

Quick Reply: Well guys its been fun!!