Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Windshield wipers part 2!

Old 06-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Windshield wipers part 2!

Originally Posted by Slowtherland
I recently replaced the battery in my car and ever since the windshield wipers have gone mad. I usually only push the lever down once get the one swipe and keep going. It started to were you hit it once they go like three times and then come on, on there own. Yesterday afternoon on my way home i hit and they never turned off. Got home shut the car off. Came out this morning started the car and they automatically started going. I pulled the fuse and went on to work. The fuse looks good. Any ideas? The car has always acted funny after disconnecting the battery such as the automatic window to roll the windows up wont work for a bit. Appreciate the help fellas.
\

So yesterday got my new windshield wiper motor in from rock auto got it installed buttoned everything half way up for a test run. I now have controllable windshield wipers but now anytime the wipers are on it sprays cleaner the whole time. how i go from one problem get it fixed to another is beyond me. anybody had this problem? im thinking washer pump relay? and maybe the wiper switch relay?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Windshield wipers part 2!