Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

BCM location?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default BCM location?

Anyone know for sure where the BCM is located? The only information that I could find was someone saying that we don't actually have one but that it is integrated into the RIM module that is supposed to be mounted to the rear deck.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 106 Likes on 88 Posts

Bcm? Rim?
Old 01-01-2014, 10:15 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

body control module. rear integration module. RIM is somewhere in the back of the car, near the subwoofer if i'm not mistaken. give me a sec to search this up.

idk if we have a BCM. In the V6 models, its in the front pass side.

[edit]
no BCM. DIM and RIM run body controls. RIM is with Bose sub, possibly connected.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I emailed you some info. Its a picture and i don't know how to get it on here.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry AAIIC I should have been more specific. Thanks odthetruth and demang that's exactly what I was looking for. Now I just have to find out which one our braking information goes to.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Howdy Guys - Sorry to dig up a dead thread, but have been reading up on the BCM/DIM/RIM and wondering if I may experiencing related issues.

Issue #1: Installed diff bushing/block, rear cradle bushings, TA bushings, tranny mount, Hurst STS and flushed/changed all fluids. Everything completed, hooked battery up, radio/NAVI/entire headunit not working. Checked both "Audio" and "AMP" fuses under rear seat and both fine. Door chime still loud as $#@&.

Issue #2: Came out to move car around this AM after 1200 mile drive from OH to TX. She drove excellent for the most part...tad nosier due to the new bushings, but everything solid, shifter great, etc. Driver seat was reclined all the way back and bottom section had been moved as well. Car was locked/untouched all night. Bottom half doesn't seem to be functioning.

Any ideas/help/input would be muuuuuuuuuuuuch appreciated! I can provide email if you've got any useful diagrams, etc. Thanks!!

Quick Reply: BCM location?