Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Paging Crager

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Crager

No doubt it was my mistake to not be versed in the forum rules regarding vendors.

I'd be happy to find out more about becoming a vendor and to follow the forum guidelines going forward. In fact, I had initiated contact with one of the mods here on the forum to find out who best to contact regarding that information when you slammed the door on me.

I cannot do that however if my account is locked and I have no access to PMs or emails. I would hope that a legitimate business (with no prior issues with forum mods) would have a better opportunity to become a member of the online community.

Do with this what you will but I'm more than happy to discontinue any activity for now until I can learn more about becoming a vendor, but I need access to be afforded that opportunity.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Looks like the Banski RSM thread got removed, and now I see this, which explains what is going on.

I just wanted to confirm that Tom did in fact PM me before the thread got deleted and asked for contact information for a Mod so that he could investigate becoming a Vendor. (I pointed him to itsslow98)

Just an FYI for any Mod reading this, I wasn't even aware of your sponsor rules until I spent time this morning searching for them. While I am frustrated to see the Group Buy thread deleted, it appears to be clearly against your rules. You may want to make them more visible, as I doubt many people spend time browsing the FAW/support part of the forum.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Restricted User

I was able to connect with somebody at Internet Brands via email and they sent me package and pricing information. Thank you. Being pointed in that direction earlier is what I would have expected but at least I'm there now.

I'm currently trying to determine what package level is appropriate and when a good time to start would be as I have some things in the pipeline.

Last edited by IB Nolan; 05-16-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Quick Reply: Paging Crager