Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

HEY YOU!!!! WATCH THIS!!! tell me what you think.

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 09:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEY YOU!!!! WATCH THIS!!! tell me what you think.

So this is the first video that is complete and ready to view. yes it lacks all the cool action shots track,burnouts,donuts,dyno (those are coming in next video) this one was made for the wheel co. & ACS to showcase the wheels , splitter and sideskirts. also have a install video coming for those parts.

2014 ATS 2.0 turbo luxury package. current HP mods catless downpipe, intake, tune right at 360 hp. still to come upgraded turbo, heat extractor hood, E&G mesh grille, hopefully all installed before next weekend.

PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE. we need to get the views way up. big things in the works not only for the ATS but the entire cadillac community just need to show the interest is there.

Old 10-17-2014, 09:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Sooooo....I saw the car from almost every angle imaginable. Where are the action videos? Sound clips? Hell, anything but still frames. I mean nice car, and well put together video, but in all, a waste of time past 30 seconds.

Also, sick looking car. I just don't like the grilles. Too much plastic. A nice black steel mesh grille like 1st and 2nd gens would look good I think.

Edit: Totally did not read post and just watched video.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:32 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NIKDSC5

Edit: Totally did not read post and just watched video.

i read your post like, damn did he even read my post? lol. yes mesh grille in the mail. (similar to V1 grille) and i promise never to post a video again without at least one killer burnout.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

There must be a hideous scratch/dent on the passenger side, because you only catch on glimpse of it (while pulling out of the parking spot).
Old 10-17-2014, 12:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LAYGO
There must be a hideous scratch/dent on the passenger side, because you only catch on glimpse of it (while pulling out of the parking spot).
haha i knew someone would say that. no i got car all washed waxed super clean starting heading for the shoot and it started raining. had one towel & tiny bit of quick detail in the car so we only cleaned up drivers side good. you can see water spots on front & rear bumpers etc in the video. i told justin someone was gonna say pass side must be all crashed up.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

stop it at 1:29 and you get a close up of the passenger side. Nothing going on there.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Staging Lane

ACS loves the video and the install video for the splitter & side skirts. sounding good for more videos for installs of ACS stuff on vettes. and possibly some products coming for the Vs.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This vid got posted on gminsidenews.com, too.

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f...should-183489/
Old 10-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rand49er
This vid got posted on gminsidenews.com, too.

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f...should-183489/
hmm cool. people are certainly taking this the wrong way. we never meant to make a video with these images. we were doing a photoshoot. as i like the contrast of the dirty ugly background and the clean beauty of the car. the wheel Co. said hey get some footage and make a promo video. so we took what we had and made a video. im very happy with how it came out, yes. but certainly not what i would have done if we set out to make a video.

maybe he will have tiem to finish the video for my vette he started on 4 months ago. burnouts ,donuts, racing, interior, exterior, engine bay, dyno. you know all the good ****
Old 10-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Staging Lane

this is kinda cool write up http://www.gm-efi.com/features/video...acs-trimmings/
Old 10-26-2014, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by smurfkiller
hmm cool. people are certainly taking this the wrong way. we never meant to make a video with these images. we were doing a photoshoot. as i like the contrast of the dirty ugly background and the clean beauty of the car. the wheel Co. said hey get some footage and make a promo video. so we took what we had and made a video. im very happy with how it came out, yes. but certainly not what i would have done if we set out to make a video.

maybe he will have tiem to finish the video for my vette he started on 4 months ago. burnouts ,donuts, racing, interior, exterior, engine bay, dyno. you know all the good ****
Well judging from the feedback they gave your video was too urban and lacked the proper homogeneous message they are wanting to align with this brand.

I think that mindset is short sited and your video is nicely done with the contrast you mentioned. and your car is nicely modded and makes good power nothing but love from me.
Old 10-27-2014, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
Well judging from the feedback they gave your video was too urban and lacked the proper homogeneous message they are wanting to align with this brand.

I think that mindset is short sited and your video is nicely done with the contrast you mentioned. and your car is nicely modded and makes good power nothing but love from me.
well thank you. i always like to try to things diff from what others always do. everyone would want to put this car in some upscale city scene or a plane hanger with private jets etc. boring. n just like my tattoos i love the catch your attenion with bright vibrant colors.

here are a few pics justin did of my vette.
Attached Thumbnails HEY YOU!!!!   WATCH THIS!!!  tell me what you think.-vette-fire.jpg   HEY YOU!!!!   WATCH THIS!!!  tell me what you think.-vette-fireworks.jpg  
Old 10-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Staging Lane

ATS-V uncovered no more silly zebra camouflage. gonna be a bad mother.

http://www.gm-efi.com/news/spotted-a...upe-uncovered/
Old 10-29-2014, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

you are a big fan of the blue
Old 10-30-2014, 11:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
you are a big fan of the blue
caddy is basically my 3rd dark blue GM in a row. i really do like the blue perfect amount of metal flake in the paint pops in the sun. i really wanted pearl white but cadillac white for 14 wasnt pure white to yellowish for me especially for extra $1k.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Staging Lane

so Pfadt is currently at SEMA. i wonder if they will return to making vette and ATS parts?
Old 11-10-2014, 09:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by smurfkiller
So this is the first video that is complete and ready to view. yes it lacks all the cool action shots track,burnouts,donuts,dyno (those are coming in next video) this one was made for the wheel co. & ACS to showcase the wheels , splitter and sideskirts. also have a install video coming for those parts.

2014 ATS 2.0 turbo luxury package. current HP mods catless downpipe, intake, tune right at 360 hp. still to come upgraded turbo, heat extractor hood, E&G mesh grille, hopefully all installed before next weekend.

PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE. we need to get the views way up. big things in the works not only for the ATS but the entire cadillac community just need to show the interest is there.

Smurfkiller 2014 ATS Cadillac Turbo! - YouTube
What color code / name is that?
Old 11-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Staging Lane

color is Opulant Blue.

the ATS-V sedan to be released at autoshow, along with ATS-V.R racecar and they say possible 600+ hp for the next CTS-V.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2014/08/...les-auto-show/
Attached Thumbnails HEY YOU!!!!   WATCH THIS!!!  tell me what you think.-atsv2.jpg   HEY YOU!!!!   WATCH THIS!!!  tell me what you think.-atsv.jpg  
Old 02-17-2015, 10:03 AM
Staging Lane

now the ATS-v has debuted what do think about ats?
Old 02-22-2015, 12:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

That's a Damn good looking Cadillac. Now you have me thinking of buying one. Lol I also love the Houston iconic background you used. I use to date a girl that live down the street where you filmed in the condos across from Lucy's pub.

Quick Reply: HEY YOU!!!! WATCH THIS!!! tell me what you think.