Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Las Vegas v1 owners...

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 04:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Las Vegas v1 owners...

Not sure if this should belong in the classified section, but I figured I'd post this here since there's more traffic going on here.

Anyways, I know there are a couple of you v1 owners here in Vegas. The thing is, I hate my oem chrome wheels (I've never been a fan of chrome wheels to begin with) but couldn't pass up the v1 I bought for the price. Sure I could plastidip/paint them, but don't want to use that option.

So, anyone here willing to swap your oem silver wheels for mine? Catch is that we would have to both go to a tire shop and unmount/remount tires since I just put new rubber on my car not too long ago.

I might also consider trading with someone out of state, but shipping would cost a bit and would rather not have to go that route.

Last edited by MarkOne; 10-22-2014 at 04:38 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:31 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For the time, effort and money involved in getting someone to swap wheels, it might be easier for all parties involved to hit up a shop that does powdercoating. A quick Google suggests there's a few in your area. My experience has led me to believe most shops, at least in the SLC area, will charge $100 per wheel, with a minimum price to get into a booth. When I was looking into PC'ing my 20's on my Duramax, they said $450 for all four in black, with a $400 minimum.

Bonus is they'll typically let you throw tons more **** into the booth for very little increase in $, since you're mostly paying to occupy a booth for your project, not so much materials.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vegas local here. I will have some Black ones up for sale somewhat soon. Since your local, if you want to take a look at them when they're off you're more than welcome to. They were powdercoated gloss black. Let me know what your thinking.

Quick Reply: Las Vegas v1 owners...