Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee

Old 07-11-2015, 11:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee

Had a great turnout today. Hope we get all these guys plus some of the rest of you guys for the Woodward Dream Cruise in August.

Old 07-11-2015, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Nice turnout !! I just flew back in this morning otherwise I would have liked to have made it 20 cars!
Old 07-11-2015, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by barrok69
Nice turnout !! I just flew back in this morning otherwise I would have liked to have made it 20 cars!
Next time. Sorry we missed you. With your Maggie, you would've fit right in! Ha ha!
Old 07-11-2015, 08:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Wish I knew about this one. Was it at their museum in Brighton
Old 07-12-2015, 05:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pretty cool. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HCI2000SS
Wish I knew about this one. Was it at their museum in Brighton
Originally, we had planned to go there afterward, but Ken had too much going on and it didn't happen so we just met up at the weekly cars and coffee at his performance build shop. Torxila posted a thread on ctsvowners.com about it.

JD03Cobra will be posting a thread about the Dream Cruise in August. Put that one on your calendar.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:55 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rand49er
Originally, we had planned to go there afterward, but Ken had too much going on and it didn't happen so we just met up at the weekly cars and coffee at his performance build shop. Torxila posted a thread on ctsvowners.com about it.
Ken Lingenfelter was saying that he was going to setup a collection date. Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by rand49er
JD03Cobra will be posting a thread about the Dream Cruise in August. Put that one on your calendar.
Just a month away!
Old 07-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Teching In

Default No idea

What, where, and for whom are these events?
Old 07-12-2015, 11:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by v8strait
What, where, and for whom are these events?
The Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee is held each Saturday from 8-10 am during the summer months (though if you don't get there by at least 7:30 you'll be parking out in the street somewhere). It's held at Ken Lingenfelter's build shop in Wixom, Michigan. He provides coffee and a ton of donuts. If you think you've a cool car that you'd like to show off, then you're welcome. We see a lot of late-model GM stuff there plus Mustangs, Vipers, R8s, GT40s, and an occasional M3 ... mostly domestic, though. Ken usually has a few of his stuff being displayed in the parking lot somewhere, too.

If you don't know what the Woodward Dream Cruise is then there's no way I can do it justice by attempting to describe it here. However, I can tell you that through the graciousness of JD03Cobra (and his boss), we are allowed to congregate in the tree-shaded front lawn of his office building right on Woodward just north of the thickest part of the action (where you don't want to go anyway where the traffic only inches along) where we meet up and bring our families. There's usually free food, there's a lot of chairs though some bring their own, and we watch the never-ending parade of cars of all kinds stop at the traffic light right in front of us where many times they'll leave a little rubber on the pavement for us to enjoy, not to mention the occasional V that comes and goes throughout the afternoon. I think PISNUOFF and Nutz have done some rather memorable entrances and exits at recent Cruise meets. I also think last year we had close to 20 Vs plus a few other cool cars join us. Guys come from Canada, Cleveland, Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, New York City, and of course locally ... all with their Vs. With as many that showed up yesterday at this cars & coffee event, I figure we should be pushing 30 at the Dream Cruise this year.

(Sorry if that's more than you wanted to know.)

Last edited by rand49er; 07-12-2015 at 11:25 AM.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

This sounds really cool! I'll make it out there very soon I'm sure

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee