Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Won't be ordering from Revshift anymore...

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 12:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some of us rely on the truth when it is in respect to time. If you're truthful we can work and plan with that. When you're not , well you lose me as a future customer. Customer service should include after sales communication. At least for good companies.
Old 09-30-2015, 01:23 PM
CTS-V Shifter Sales

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LeanPocket
They make quality products, this isn't the norm with my experience with them. Orders slip through the cracks (Texas Speed anyone?), it is inexcusable and frustrating, but it does happen with every company to some degree. Hopefully they can address this internally and make the corrections necessary.
Quality products may be an overstatement. Also, orders have been slipping through the cracks (aka customers repeatedly lied to about their product shipping) for three or four years. This is absolutely nothing new with this idiot. Check the BMW forums, same crap over there.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 07CTS-V
Quality products may be an overstatement. Also, orders have been slipping through the cracks (aka customers repeatedly lied to about their product shipping) for three or four years. This is absolutely nothing new with this idiot. Check the BMW forums, same crap over there.
I stand by my statement, then again i might have gotten lucky. I had my products shipped in a timely matter, and no horror stories with any of my bushings or motor mounts.

Quick Reply: Won't be ordering from Revshift anymore...