Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Tuner in Kelowna, BC?

Old 04-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuner in Kelowna, BC?

Just wondering if anyone is doing any tuning in Kelowna. Swapping a 5.3 with mild mods into my 69 Camaro. Need the standard (vats, rear O2 etc). While I am doing everything else myself the FI tuning may be my limit (cost & skill).
Old 04-13-2012, 01:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Depending on what computer setup you are running, not many people around here like to tune.
Cutting edge will tune on computers like Bigstuff, and to a lesser extent they will do EFI and megasquirt.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:46 PM
ctd
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I can help you with the actual tuning, the swap I don't have experience with. I know where to direct you for that email wise if you are interested.

I've a Mustang dyno & very LS friendly. 69 Camaro's are a favorite of mine, don't have one & no experience with your project.

Old 05-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Teching In

We can definitely help you out!
All of your needs from support with the harness during the transplant, to the minor tuning (VAT, O2, etc) needed for the transplant and if you go the next step can dyno tune the car.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im in kelowna and need a tune as well i dont feel like hauling the car to davenport in cagary so..... where did you get her tuned?
Old 04-26-2016, 12:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by daffycat
Just wondering if anyone is doing any tuning in Kelowna. Swapping a 5.3 with mild mods into my 69 Camaro. Need the standard (vats, rear O2 etc). While I am doing everything else myself the FI tuning may be my limit (cost & skill).
what did you get figured out??
Old 06-29-2016, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Is anyone still need a tuner in Kelowna or Dyno time?
Old 06-30-2016, 01:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fourfunction
Is anyone still need a tuner in Kelowna or Dyno time?
Dave/Callie!

Do a big dyno day for the torque-y v8 guys....I dont trust classified to dyno anything more than a ride on mower.
Old 06-30-2016, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigBadWhitey
Dave/Callie!

Do a big dyno day for the torque-y v8 guys....I dont trust classified to dyno anything more than a ride on mower.
We are planning on it and we want some high HP cars to put on a show. We had a few of Cutting Edge car's on our dyno 800hp and not a problem.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fourfunction
We are planning on it and we want some high HP cars to put on a show. We had a few of Cutting Edge car's on our dyno 800hp and not a problem.
Joe is looking to dyno the twin turbo lt1 at some point, that could maybe be a thing.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:09 AM
On The Tree

i called all you guys, classified (said i wanted to book a tune and they never called me back) fourfunction (not confident in HP tuners is what the girl on phone basically said and diddnt seem interested in my buisness) both shops were booked pretty solid i might add. cutting edge just doesn't do the tuning i needed and dont have a dyno exceptional workmanship though!! so after it all i ended up meeting a guy named Eldon with a shop in west kelowna called LO ET DESIGNZ http://www.loetdesignz.com/ pretty good guy and got my car in the following weekend we worked together a bit and he had it for the day and cleaned it up very nicely. worth giving him a try if your close. gained 70 rwhp plan on going back for a second round after a little more work this winter!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tuner in Kelowna, BC?