Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Imployment needed!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Imployment needed!!

I just graduated from NASCAR Technical Institute on the Directors Honors List and am home visiting my girlfriend, family and friends. During this short time hear i realized how much I like this country and how much I would love would love to live closer to home so I have decided to start looking for a job with in Canada.
I am seeking a career in the automotive industry and would prefer but do not require it to be motorsports based. I have a moderate amount of knowledge and a large amount of passion in the LS1 based motors and the GM vehicles they have been placed in. I also have 11 Credentials with Ford Motor Company and a good understanding of the Ford systems and components. I would also consider employment with a diesel based shop working on heavy equipment and trucks.

I would appeciate any leads or direction in making these dreams a reality.

Thanks in addvance,
Sam Asbreuk

P.S. The area i grew up in and am currently staying is in the Kingston Ontario area.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:48 PM
On The Tree

I need a full time mechanic at my shop. to bad your limiting your location to Ontario. Saskatchewan is a great place to live, its inexpensive and is just plain beautiful.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Launching!

At this point I am looking in Ontario but I Have never been one to turn down a good opertunity and have always loved that part of the world. So I will mension it to my girlfriend and see what she thinks.
It would be great if you could get PM or Email me at "icucnme58@hotmail.com" with some more details such as; Where in Saskatchewan are you located? What kind of work does your shop mostly perform. How long have you been in business? ect.

Thanks again, Sam
Old 07-30-2006, 06:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just so you get it right on your applications EMPLOYMENT starts with an E not an I
Old 08-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Launching!

Thanks for pointing that out. I am the worst speller in the world. But I am pleased to say that I am no longer seeking EMPLOYMENT. I am now working at a Ford dealership in Kingston.

Quick Reply: Imployment needed!!