Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Hello Winnipeg!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hello Winnipeg!!

Good day Winnipeg'ers. Firstly let me say it's a damn sight hotter here than back in Nova Scotia!! Just moved to Winnipeg last night with the Forces and I'm looking to see if there are any fellow f-body fanatics in the area on this site. I've already heard about and think I'll be checking out Sunday cruise night, but it would be nice to know if there is a local spot the "LS-guns" sound off. Additionally if you can recommend any nice local shops for performance parts a pm would be appreciated. Not alot of Canadian sponsors on this site. Anyway, I'm driving a '99 Formula Firebird WS6 all red with white stripes. Haven't seen many with that colour scheme so I should be easy to spot. Track me down and give me the skinny on Winnipeg. See you fella's on the black top!

Ciao

Mike
Old 07-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Hey man, welcome. Ur gunna realize quick that this city is pretty boring, but sunday is pretty cool at times. I'll probably be down there tonight.

Iam in a Black LT1 Camaro Z28 with chrome C6 ZO6 wheels.

Ill keep my eye out.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Teching In

Welcome to winnipeg. For your performance parts and installs check us out.
www.sandalefabrication.com or call (204) 661-2111 after 10 am and ask for Mike. We're responsible for probably the highest hp LS based car's in the province. If you have any doubts check this out.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/canadian-members/735798-cdn-perf-402-makes-785-rwhp-no-meth.html

Kevin Jacobson
Master Technician
Sandale Fabrication

Quick Reply: Hello Winnipeg!!