Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Other F-body's

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 04:18 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Other F-body's

Just curious how many of you guys actually acknowledge other F-body drivers on the road when you see em...or park next to one when you see it in a lot? or am I the only one?
Old 01-18-2008, 04:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when i get a chance i will do the same...or try and say nice car or somthing like that
Old 01-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Teching In

Yeah i usually do.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hardly see any in saskatchewan. As the years roll by, more of these cars are appearing but when I first got mine in 1999 I could go months without seeing another ls1 car.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Regular

i have only see 2 Lt1 in vancouver since i got here. oh and 1 2nd gen parking..
i hope its only for the winter, coz im bringing my Z and dont want to be the only one around...
Old 01-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Launching!

There's only 1 CETA around my area, he doesn't wave, so I don't. There's a couple 3rd gen Camaro's that wave, so I give 'em the wave back, heck, I even wave at the 'stangs if they wave, if everybody drove a 'bird, mine wouldn't be as unique.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:51 PM
TECH Regular

I acknowledge all F-body drivers I see - especially the Firebird guys!!!!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 32of32
I acknowledge all F-body drivers I see - especially the Firebird guys!!!!
see thats what I like...I dont know, some guys round here take the fun outta driving these cars...I've seen a couple drivers and been like "hey nice car" and they look at you like your from outter space...good to know Im not the only one that does this lol
Old 01-20-2008, 07:31 PM
TECH Addict

I am with you guys here, you have to admire beauty when you see it. Its like when a really hot chick walks infront of you, you are gonna check her out even if your significant other is right there
Old 01-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Staging Lane

I'll either wave, nod or honk my horn lightly as I pass by. Sometime vette owner's too, except they are not as friendly... for some reason
Old 01-29-2008, 08:00 AM
Launching!

Yeah im from Saskatchewan too and it's rare to find another F-Body...Must be the Highways! GO RIDERS!
Old 01-29-2008, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Surprisingly, I rarely see any 4th gen F-Body's around Toronto. When I do see any, 80% of the time it's a beat-up V6.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's odd, I've got a 4th gen and I rack up the miles all over TO.

TFBM has a lot of 4th gen owners, CCFBG has at least a dozen around including myself.

For CCFBG, the usual hang out spot on a Sat (once warmer weather hits) is the Canadian Tire parking lot at 427 and Queensway at 5pm during the Street Classics gathering there.

Visit the Camaro Country F-Body Group display at Speedorama this year! We've got a great showing for that show on display!
Old 01-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SladeX

TFBM has a lot of 4th gen owners, CCFBG has at least a dozen around including myself.

For CCFBG, the usual hang out spot on a Sat (once warmer weather hits) is the Canadian Tire parking lot at 427 and Queensway at 5pm during the Street Classics gathering there.

Visit the Camaro Country F-Body Group display at Speedorama this year! We've got a great showing for that show on display!
So, you guys hang out at the Canadian Tire? That's really close to my neighborhood. My Z28 is my daily driver in the warm months; hopefully I will run into some of you guys this season.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Staging Lane

I always acknowledge them lol even wave and/or nod lol to any new or old camaro/firebird/trans am etc..

Just out of respect!
Old 01-29-2008, 12:16 PM
TECH Regular

thats not the one by queensway and eastmall is it?
and yea I see only a few F-bodys around here...for the most part they are camaros to

and there is nothing wrong with a v6 camaro...
Old 01-29-2008, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Since you know where it is, you are officially invited to come out and join us. Let's put it this way, there's enough f-bodies that show up to warrant the creation of a new 1985 and younger section of "Street Classics". I was one of the initial few that showed up on a regular basis with my old 88 camaro and eventually the people I knew also caught on and CCFBG's president got his foot in the door to designate a new area that's run by CCFBG within Street Classics. So we've stepped up a little beyond a few f-bodies showing up...
Old 01-29-2008, 01:19 PM
TECH Regular

Since you know where it is, you are officially invited to come out and join us. Let's put it this way, there's enough f-bodies that show up to warrant the creation of a new 1985 and younger section of "Street Classics". I was one of the initial few that showed up on a regular basis with my old 88 camaro and eventually the people I knew also caught on and CCFBG's president got his foot in the door to designate a new area that's run by CCFBG within Street Classics. So we've stepped up a little beyond a few f-bodies showing up...
Yea I used to work at that canadian tire, my F-body was parked out fron all the time...lotta cars show up on saturday...not just F-bodies either, mustangs, chevelles, the whole 9 yards...
Old 01-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Teching In

My 02 Z/28 is parked out front of a canadian tire right now. But thats because the engine broke... (see other post)

And i've only seen 2 other 4th gen camaros in Edmonton. I'm sure there are more but i just don't see them. As for other f-bodies, few and far between. But i always try to nod or wave, say nice car.

Fun fact: its -39c today in Edmonton. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Old 01-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LETZRIDE
thats not the one by queensway and eastmall is it?
and yea I see only a few F-bodys around here...for the most part they are camaros to

and there is nothing wrong with a v6 camaro...
LOL...sorry man, didn't mean to knock the V6's. I'm not an LS1-supremacist...my other car is a damn neon (sig).

Quick Reply: Other F-body's