Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

Winnipeg Shops

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Winnipeg Shops

So I've talked to a couple guys here about performance shops in Winnipeg, but now I'm needing a nice new paint job and maybe a little vinyl work. Anyone able to suggest a shop in Winnipeg that does good custom work? It'd be sweet if they did interior work as well although right now all I'm interested in is freshening up the exterior. It's stock red at the moment but I'd like to throw a little flash into the red. I'm sure I could take it to a dealer and get the paint back to stock but I'm thinking about something a little flashier. A nice candy colour or something with some flake in it. Deffinatly like to see some ideas from a good paint shop. Thanks for your help guys.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:49 AM
Banned

Angry Welcome to Ugamegold for your EVE Online ISK demands.

Welcome to Ugamegold for your EVE ISK demands. EVE Online ISK (The Inter Stellar Currency) is the currency in Eve. The value of EVE Online ISK goes up and down according to the demand and supply rules. EVE Online ISK can be earned by usual mining, running trade route and manufacturing ships. Some optional ways to earn EVE Online ISK are guarding miner or trade runner in deep space or hunting down pirates and claiming the bounty.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^ WTF?? someone ban that assclown!
Old 07-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by '99DeadulusWS6
So I've talked to a couple guys here about performance shops in Winnipeg, but now I'm needing a nice new paint job and maybe a little vinyl work. Anyone able to suggest a shop in Winnipeg that does good custom work? It'd be sweet if they did interior work as well although right now all I'm interested in is freshening up the exterior. It's stock red at the moment but I'd like to throw a little flash into the red. I'm sure I could take it to a dealer and get the paint back to stock but I'm thinking about something a little flashier. A nice candy colour or something with some flake in it. Deffinatly like to see some ideas from a good paint shop. Thanks for your help guys.
Have you tired going onto Winnipegheights.com and seeing what they say?