Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

LS12NV's preliminary dyno results 690+@5400-we need more fuel!!!!!

Old 07-10-2008, 08:06 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS12NV's preliminary dyno results 690+@5400-we need more fuel!!!!!

Forum member LS12NV brought in his car for horsepower update. We pulled off his P1SC and upgraded to a F1A and a FMIC kit. We also pulled the cam and installed one of our "milder" cams. The short is built from another now "out of business" shop" and can you believe this-they never even pinned the crank! Because of the rep of the previous shop I put on the biggest blower pulley I could find which was 4.375-I didn't want to push it too much so the goal was around 700 rwhp. Well we would of exceeded that with ease but we ran out fuel-the car was over 690@5400 ( through a auto)and climbing. We swapped BAP's and still no go-time for a dual pump upgrade along with some rails and boost refrenced regulator. I'll tap the car at around 750 until we can build one of our "boost shorts". The comparison graph is how it came from another shop.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been checking the forum and waiting for u to post these results!!! Great numbers once again..Next Vette i buy is getting one of those blowers put on..Bet Rocco is happy now...

Search this Thread