Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Need some help from Camaro fans

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 08:49 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help from Camaro fans

I have a retired military Hrfbody.com club member that has his Camaro featured in a website along with 3 other cars for best looking car in Nov. We are voting daily to keep him up on the poll, but extra help can be used. If he wins, he will receive a small prize, just a $50 gas card and some sponser stuff, but he is not planning on keeping the gas card. He has another military budy that just got out and is having trouble finding a job, so in the giving sprit, he is planning to give the card to him to help him out in a time of need. Its not a huge thing, but as someone in need, that can be a big deal to them. Here is his post from our site, www.hrfbody.com:

Originally Posted by dawg
Ill be donating the winnings to a rodder that has lost his job. Actually a camaro musclecar. Guy just got out of the Navy and cant find any work???? So he will get the Gas card to help him out. Thanks for the votes guys keep em coming. Also if you can post the link on other forums you frequent to put my camaro way ahead! Thanks again!!!!!

http://www.goldeagle.com/event_marke...desonline.aspx
Check out the site, vote if you wish on any car, but just asking if you like his Camaro, vote for him. Wasnt planning on posting this here, but now there is a little bit of a cause behind this. Thanks.

Mods... not sure if this is violating anything, please let me know if I need to edit anything or if there are any problems with this.

Last edited by tdevil55; 11-24-2009 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Fixed url link