Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

misfire on all cylinders! no DTC

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default misfire on all cylinders! no DTC

Ok this may be the wrong place to post this as I am new to the site. I have a 99 SS m6. Mods are.
Lid
ported T.b
bbk ssi Intake
hooker longtubes and 3 in ory.
it literally happened over Night ran good one day and the next morning I fired it up and the service vehicle light was on and the air bag light was flashin. Shut it off and started it back up. And they were off. Got about a mile from the house and noticed it wasnt running right. Took it up and had the codes read. It had a code for tps low Input voltage. and two more codes abs codes for the tps sensor telling the *** to be turned off and one more i can't remember at this time but I will post it after I type this up...... I replaced the t.p.s sensor thinking that was it no change... long story short I have replaced plugs, wires, coils, fuel pressure, checked for five volt reference at the t.p.s and a Smooth sweep I checked the 02's and m.a.f. I bought a crappy bluetooth obd scanner from advance that reads live data. Every thing seems fine and within parameters. Took it to a friend of.my dad's with a snap on solus scanner and it's randomly misfiring on all cylinders under load..... I'm baffled I have looked all over the website for a fix and can't find one. Any thoughts? I'm baffled and about to pull my hair out..
Old 04-30-2015, 08:35 PM

The abs codes were co237 and c0240
Old 04-30-2015, 08:57 PM
TECH Regular

What sort of fuel pressure are you getting at the rail? open the throttle a bit and check to see if the fuel pressure stays constant or if it starts to dip once you open the throttle. You should be at around 58-60 lbs when running.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:01 PM

It's at 58 Psi at idle. And when you blip the throttle it drops to 54#'s for a Second and come right back. I forgot to mention I also ran a compression test and all cylinders were at 150
Old 05-02-2015, 03:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Have you checked the injectors? Could be that they're clogged, but able to spray just enough fuel to keep the engine running at idle
Old 05-02-2015, 07:09 AM

I have not checked them for the simple fact at w.o.t it runs like a raped ape

Quick Reply: misfire on all cylinders! no DTC