Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

***BLS 98-02 CAMARO Bi-Xenon Projector Headlight Kit Winter/Holiday 2014 GP***

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 07:18 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up ***BLS 98-02 CAMARO Bi-Xenon Projector Headlight Kit Winter/Holiday 2014 GP***

Tired of your Camaro outrunning your factory headlights? Prefer to see more than 40 feet down the road when making those epic highway pulls? We have what you need! This Group Purchase will be available through December 1st!

If you don't want to tackle a retrofit by yourself, we have you covered. Have any questions regarding HIDs in general and want info? We can help. Customers have the choice to purchase just the housings or add options to their purchase for a complete kit.

Similar to previous GP's, we are offering these again with your choice of TYC chrome or DEPO whistler style housings. The TYC all chrome housings are high quality replacements for your tired/faded headlights. The DEPO whistler, black bezel housings are more cost effective and offer a bit more sinister look versus the all chrome units. With either selection, you will receive brand new headlights retrofitted with high quality bi-xenon projectors.

Below are comparison shots between the various headlight options we offer.

Standard DEPO with black bezel

DEPO with Full "Blackout" Option - All chrome surfaces painted black (headlights, shrouds, etc)

TYC All Chrome

Daylight Pictures - Completely "Blacked-Out" Version Shown

All Chrome Housing

Other Customer Pictures

Night time Pictures - 5000K HID Lamps/35W Ballasts/MH1 Bi-Xenon Projector

Pricing and Options: You can purchase just the housings or a complete kit

Housing Choices
  • DEPO "Whistlered" / Black Bezel Housings Only - $350 shipped within Continental US
  • TYC All Chrome Housings Only - $455 shipped within Continental US

Both housing options include:
  • MH1 5.0 Bi-Xenon Projectors Installed
  • Chrome Gatling Gun Shrouds
  • Housings Retrofitted & Resealed

Options

• Morimoto 35W HID Kit - 9005/9006 Relay Harness, ballasts, standard high beam splitters, lamps (choice of 4500k, 5000k or 6000k) - $150
  • Complete "Blacked-Out" Option (Shrouds/Housing Reflectors) Painted - $75
  • Low/High Beam Mod Wiring - $25 (This can be a free mod per the Lighting FAQ)

Please note the following:

- Projectors will be secured but allow for minor adjustment once installed in the vehicle.
- To ensure the bi-xenon function works properly, customers must choose to either perform the free low/high mod as listed in the Lighting FAQ or purchase the optional wiring kit.
- Customers purchasing only the retrofitted housings will not receive any HID equipment (lamps, ballasts, relay harness, etc).

The group purchase will run until (December 1st) or until we have 10 orders. If you are interested in purchasing, please send a PM with the title "I WANT THE BLS KIT" and you will be forwarded the payment information. Once the group buy concludes, the housings will be retro'd and shipped within 3-4 weeks.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:27 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

think about.
Old 11-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Launching!

I love mine with the morimoto HID kit

Old 11-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought a set on a group buy earlier this year. Made a world of a difference in my night vision, plus they look cool. I strongly recommend.
Old 11-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Launching!

How much discount are you offering with the group buy compared to normal prices?
Old 11-16-2014, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

how much would it be if I sent you guys a pair of black housing DEPO's?
Old 11-18-2014, 02:24 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by insidethreat07
I love mine with the morimoto HID kit
Glad you are happy with the kit! Car looks great as well.

Originally Posted by pewterformula
I bought a set on a group buy earlier this year. Made a world of a difference in my night vision, plus they look cool. I strongly recommend.
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by (SS)
How much discount are you offering with the group buy compared to normal prices?
Including shipping charges, which are included with the GP price, you are looking at around a $50-$60 discount over normal pricing. Shipping has gone up across the board but we are still including it free to customers within the continental US.

Originally Posted by Majestic9C1
how much would it be if I sent you guys a pair of black housing DEPO's?
We typically do not work with used or customer supplied housings. Please shoot me a PM to discuss. I will need to know if these are new or used housings and the condition.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

Default I have to have a set of these Headlights!

I guess I missed the party this time; would it be possible to have them make one extra set of bi-xenon projectors with the entire kit (chrome) for a 2000 Camaro?

I will pay extra if there is any way to get me in on the deal!

Jim Linder
479-372-1250
479-204-1145

10 Bottisham Ln
Bella Vista,AR 72714
Attached Thumbnails ***BLS 98-02 CAMARO Bi-Xenon Projector Headlight Kit Winter/Holiday 2014 GP***-camaro-2000-1.jpg  

Quick Reply: ***BLS 98-02 CAMARO Bi-Xenon Projector Headlight Kit Winter/Holiday 2014 GP***