Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

wtf is worng with ebay sellers and camaro headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 05:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default wtf is worng with ebay sellers and camaro headlights?

WTF? All of them. I mean all of them have a **** ton of negative feedback. Some as many as 30+ in the last month alone. I know they can't please everyone but seriously now.

I've been burned on getting projector headlights twice.

1. Seller would not contact me. Then did and told me that item was back ordered. Why would you sell something with "Buy It Now" if you didn't have it in stock? Got a refund after e-mailing seller for two weeks once every few days.

2. Seller would not contact me at all. Had to get paypal to get my money back. I was lucky to get it all.

Both of these times happened two months apart last year. I really want some of those new projector (the two halos, I know I know. ) but have no idea where to get them other than ebay and I'm real reluctant to pull the trigger on buying another set from ebay.

wtf is the problem with these people?
Old 05-31-2008, 08:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Sucks! Just got a set for someone here a few weeks ago. I hated the old halo's these are not to bad
Old 06-01-2008, 11:29 AM
TECH Resident

i went thru the same thing with getting my black projectors i had to wait almost 3 weeks before i got them.but when i ordered the chrome ones i got them within a week.if your looking at getting the chrome ones check these out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...m270242203787& looks like actual item so might get to you faster
Old 06-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Folks, those ebay sellers are selling those cheap *** aftermarket head lights and tail lights. If it isn't OEM then it's **** and low quality.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Teching In

It took me four ******* months to get mine. I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. There's nothing wrong with the product...but the sellers are just way too difficult.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanted HIDs but all the Ebay stuff looks like trash.
They are gimp with stupid little LEDs or trashy ridges of plastic inside...
Old 06-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Yes, which translate complete reseller ****! Think about it, most of those so called ebay resellers are getting drop shipments meaning they don't even have the product in-stock. I'm an ebay power seller and I know current shipping trends. I've seen their cheap **** arrive at my door step twice and on both accounts the **** was such low aftermarket quality that it arrived broken. Trust me, don't but their cheap knock-off crap. If you're only on price then you're screwed. Even once you install the product it will fog up, dry root and at the end you're going to say what the ****? You get what you pay for. Go cheap have problems. Buy OEM defeat the problem and enjoy many wonderful years of full functional head lights and tail lights. Ask me anything about ebay....I know......

Last edited by 3dfuzion; 06-02-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Justin00SS
WTF? All of them. I mean all of them have a **** ton of negative feedback. Some as many as 30+ in the last month alone. I know they can't please everyone but seriously now.

I've been burned on getting projector headlights twice.

1. Seller would not contact me. Then did and told me that item was back ordered. Why would you sell something with "Buy It Now" if you didn't have it in stock? Got a refund after e-mailing seller for two weeks once every few days.

2. Seller would not contact me at all. Had to get paypal to get my money back. I was lucky to get it all.

Both of these times happened two months apart last year. I really want some of those new projector (the two halos, I know I know. ) but have no idea where to get them other than ebay and I'm real reluctant to pull the trigger on buying another set from ebay.

wtf is the problem with these people?
check these

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Default.asp?Redirected=Y
Old 06-03-2008, 11:17 AM
TECH Addict

Ebay is becoming a difficult place to buy stuff from. I don't know of anyone that has not gotten screwed or had other problems.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by qwk93ta
Ebay is becoming a difficult place to buy stuff from. I don't know of anyone that has not gotten screwed or had other problems.
Best thing to do is to go by feedback.
Every issue I have had with sellers has been with high percentage neg feedback. Only issues I have had with buyers has been with newbies waiting for 3 weeks to pay when the ad states 5 business days. I had one buyer wait a month to pay me, then turn around and issue a hold on payment when he didn't recieve a tracking # within 2 days, when the ad stated I would ship within 5 business days.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

You can also check with k2motor.com, I had no problems gettting the old style halos two years ago with them.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:05 AM
On The Tree

Hey Cruz,
I'm looking at those same headlights did you buy them and can I get your opinion on them...thanks

http://www.k2motor.com/lh-cmr98h-ks.html
Old 06-15-2008, 12:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Why do they have to have such gay LEDs stuck in there? Why does it have three lenses? What does each of them do?