Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Header Advice for LSX in 69 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 08:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Header Advice for LSX in 69 Camaro

I'm currently building my 3rd LS conversion in a 69 Camaro with TCI subframes. I have only used S&P headers in the past but no longer want to pay the $600 plus price for headers. Can anyone tell me if '98-02 camaro aftermarket long tube headers will fit? I've seen several Stainless Steel camaro headers that cost around $200. Can always take the EGR tubes off. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Old 03-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Staging Lane

I'm also interested in this. Right now I've got the stock f-body manifolds in my 69 and they fit fine, so would the f-body headers fit too.... I don't know. All depends on the mounts as well, I have the hooker mounts. I'm half tempted to buy a set of the stainless headers and try them out, but I don't want to throw money away either.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Teching In

Default Corvette Headers

FYI, The Stock early corvette Stainless Steel headers also fit in the TCI subframe. The problem with these is that the power is still down until u go to the long tube headers.
I think the only way to find out weather the camaro headers fit or not is for you to buy a set and let me know
Besides, If they don't fit I'm sure Obama will get your money back for you!

Last edited by Bubbapoppie; 03-24-2009 at 10:42 PM.