Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hybrid help! making a 95 a 99

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hybrid help! making a 95 a 99

i cant find everything i'm looking for guys, i've posted this in the newbie tech, then i was appointed to the conversions and hybrids from sethirdgen.com. but none the less, i'm making a 95 trans am a 99, i have the front clip, engine bay wiring from a 99, and basically only the other half of the car that i didnt mention of a 95. so thats the chassis, interior, and body harness from the dash back, i'm using a SBC with EFIconnections.com swap to make the SBC run on a ls1 pcm with the muilti coil.

so i need to know exactly what to do with the main power harness that goes through the firewall, and to the ignition. once i figure this out, i'm going to make a very clear, descriptive, and pictured write up, so if someone can just get me that info alone, i will make a very good write up once i finish my project. thank you anyone that can link me. i've followed so many links and ended up in the same place. i have the info for the harness's that go throught the firewall on the passenger side. now i need to find the other. also if anyone knows how to upload a MSword document i would like to post up a detailed table/matrix of every wire, so Thanks for all your help guys!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, it would be absolutly freaking GREAT if someone could help me out with these few pins on the body harness under the driverside dash,
this is for the 99 F body harness
C5 purple white, D5 Brown, and i'll assume D 1,2,3 are red pink and yellow, not surte what i should do with the yellow, but red and pink are slef explanitory.

and this is for the 96 F body harness
D 1,2,3,4,5
and also i need the pin outs on the A harness for body years 1 through 17, this is the onyl info i cant find out, can someone ATleast say they dont know, i feel like no one wants to be helpful on this site, i dont recall pissing anyone off? and i'm wearing out the search button and running out of paper and ink printing every diagram i come accross.

Quick Reply: hybrid help! making a 95 a 99