Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any purchase from Mast Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any purchase from Mast Motorsports

Has anyone purchased from Mast Motorsports for their conversion. I am looking at puchasing one and wanted some feedback on their products and customer service. They appear to be cheaper than anyone else for a complete system and produce very good numbers. Any information would be appreciated.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't purchased anything from them (YET!), but I've spoken with them a number of times both via telephone & PMs here on LS1Tech (mainly in the earlier portions of my swap, when L92 info was a lot more difficult to come by), & they've always been responsive & good to talk to.

I haven't heard anything bad about 'em, & based on that, & my experiences with them, I can't think of any reason not to buy from em...

Hope this helps!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought my computer, harness, software, cam, springs, and some other stuff from them to turn my L92 into their L92 HO motor. They are great to deal with. Their products are top notch and I have been really impressed with the company overall. I had an issue with a tune which was not their fault it was due to my combination of parts (not quite the same as what they sell) and the owner actually stayed late after work to make sure I had a tune that would work since we were trying to make it to a show the next day. I definitely recommend them and I am looking forward to using one of their motors in my next build.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the input. I have been hearing many good things since I began my search. Nothing negative yet. If we can ever get a group purchase and try to get a discount, count me in.

Quick Reply: Any purchase from Mast Motorsports