Sponsored by:

Nordskog dash panel

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nordskog dash panel

http://nordskogperformance.net/produ...&cat=10&page=2

Has anyone here ever used one of these?? The installation instructions say 'G Body', so Im wondering if it will work in my 87 442. What do you guys think?? Will I be able to use my PCM's gauge signals to drive some of the gauges??

Ive tried calling these people, but the phone is busy, and they dont seem to check their email either.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL, just chatting with a summit guy, he said they went out of biznazz. Sucks *****.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Dang that's the one's I was gunna use. Maybe I'll get the dakota digital now....
http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.c...rod/prd200.htm
Old 09-18-2009, 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ya, Im gonna go Dakota I think too. That setup is pretty nice. Im gonna have to go with a little different one cuz mines an Olds.

Probly this one.

http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.c...rod/prd485.htm

Although, I think Im gonna get on the horn and call Dakota tomorrow and get the DL on this, cuz that one you posted is nice and it says 'Oldsmobile'. Are you going to get the dimmer?? I think I am. I have Autometer C2 gauges in my 72, and they are like staring at the sun while driving at night, I had to get the Autometer dimmer and turn then WAY down.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by cutlass_455
Ya, Im gonna go Dakota I think too. That setup is pretty nice. Im gonna have to go with a little different one cuz mines an Olds.

Probly this one.

http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.c...rod/prd485.htm

Although, I think Im gonna get on the horn and call Dakota tomorrow and get the DL on this, cuz that one you posted is nice and it says 'Oldsmobile'. Are you going to get the dimmer?? I think I am. I have Autometer C2 gauges in my 72, and they are like staring at the sun while driving at night, I had to get the Autometer dimmer and turn then WAY down.
Seems to me even though the part numbers are different they are about the same thing...the one I posted i believe looks like the one you posted when not stuck behind the dash panel. I haven't thought any about the dimmer to be honest. I may let it go and just see how bright it is.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Staging Lane

they must have just went out then. i got one from summit in june. nice piece but you have to run the senders that they include because the factory sending units will be off.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z28&WS6
they must have just went out then. i got one from summit in june. nice piece but you have to run the senders that they include because the factory sending units will be off.

Ya, I tried emailling them like 3 times, multiple attempts to call and the line was busy (disconnected). Then the Summit guy told me they went under. If you look around the web the panels are still available from some vendors.

Oh well, I ordered a Dakota Digital panel today. Its quite a bit more money, but FWIW, I think its nicer and more functional.

Do you have any pics of yours installed?? Id like to see it installed.

Quick Reply: Nordskog dash panel