Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

93-97 camaro guys GET IN HERE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93-97 camaro guys GET IN HERE!!!!

ok so i have a 95 v6 camaro and i bought a 99 full donor car z28.. my plans are to have a full swap ls1 t56 and the ls1 rear end. i also wanna change the dash over to the 99 one. any body ever done this? anybody have any info on this swap.

im cutting up and disassembleing the 99 Z. right know and it seems like the wiring harness is all ******* connected. i thought the engine harness was by it self and can take that away from the body harness. but it goes into the groumet hole behind the cpu.. and its tied all together into the front..and then the body harness runs into the drivers side behind the power brake booster. what the ****.. i just wanna put the new dash in and motor and have everything hook up.. and i wanna have it so that it will funciton my lt1 front end headlights and horn and all that stuff. on my stock front half of the car.. any body please helpppppppp meeee.. and what about speartech or painless could they do me a custom wiring harness. sorry so long and i know im sounding like a bitch i just want to got FAST... and got a great deal on the donor car and could not pass it up.. please help guys..
Old 10-07-2009, 03:29 AM
On The Tree

you can disconnect the engine wiring harness under the glovebox.... do yourself a favor, and drop both engines out the bottom of the car. don't try to pull them out the top. leave your stock dash, and buy my wiring harness. all you will need is a lt1 speedo, and everything will work. i am parting out my car... check the classified section. be glad to help if you need more information.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

Yea the Harnesses disconnect under the Glove Box, there are 3 Connectors..white, blue, and black.

Here is a thread that may help you..

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...to-95-z28.html
Old 11-17-2009, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

awesome, merv has a ton of info! subscribed to this thread!

Quick Reply: 93-97 camaro guys GET IN HERE!!!!